Disagreeing With The Flow

[quote]RickJames wrote:
People had a problem with both his opinions and the way he expressed them. He felt that tattoos were an ostentatious display of this or that, but did not realize he was doing the exact same thing by repeatedly posting his negative and (self-described) narrow-minded views. He displayed hypocrisy and a beligerent ignorance, both of which are frowned upon by the members of this site and humanity in general.
[/quote]

Some posters, and only 70 percent of humanity.

and again. not ignorant, arrogant maybe, and hipocracy, well maybe again. in fact, who isnt a hipocrite.

[quote]malonetd wrote:
rainjack wrote:
6. Finally, when short on time, just tell ProfessorX he is right.

Professor X already knew you were going to say that.[/quote]

Yes, he does have “seer” like abilities and is a legend in his own mind…:wink:

[quote]ZEB wrote:
malonetd wrote:
rainjack wrote:
6. Finally, when short on time, just tell ProfessorX he is right.

Professor X already knew you were going to say that.

Yes, he does have “seer” like abilities and is a legend in his own mind…:wink:

[/quote]

Now,now boys lets not get too catty!!!

Not that it makes it right at all, but I find that cursing at people over the internet is one of it’s most becoming features. In reality when I feel someone is completely out of line and I want to tell them what I think of their opinion/them I cannot. Here I can.

However if they started a conversation on something they intrests them I do have the common sense/curtousy (most of the time), to stay out of it. Notice I rarely ever post on the politics board. I find pretty much on par with walking into a group of motorheads and saying that racing cars is an idiot thing that only amuses simple minded rednecks. But I’m sure somebody here is going to tell me why I’m wrong.