Disabled Pregnant Woman-Target Practice

Just when I thought it couldn’t get any worse. Read and be shocked.Sorry if its been posted already…

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/03/21/torture.slaying.ap/index.html

I just cannot put into words how much this angers me.

I hate this fucking planet.

That’s some of the most twisted shit ever. Even animals wouldn’t do something like that.

You can look at those teens’ faces and see that they’re mentally retarded too. They just have that “look” about them. This reminds me of Deliverance and Idiocracy.

Definitely one of the sickest things I’ve read in a long time. My god, I hope they can straighten out the kids, but with a mother like that it’s probably too late for them.

How do you think the retarded woman got pregnant in the first place? Something tells me it wasn’t pretty.

I really wish the Death Penalty was more prevalent and swift in action. By the time they actually execute people they are forgotten and there is no connection made. Or they claim to found God and people scream for their release.

“life unworth living”

vs

“useless eaters”

[quote]joburnet wrote:
How do you think the retarded woman got pregnant in the first place? Something tells me it wasn’t pretty.[/quote]

This was an initial thought of mine. The somber truth is that this woman who, probably not knowing any better, was submitted to this inhumaine torture and humiliation for months on end while absolutely nobody noticed. It breaks my heart that being subjected to all of this, she had not one advocate.

Should social services not be required to make visits to households like this? It is apparent that that wasn’t happening in this case.

Word. And its amazing how no one wants to look into that more seriously beyond reporting that the father of her child is unknown.

[quote]joburnet wrote:
How do you think the retarded woman got pregnant in the first place? Something tells me it wasn’t pretty.[/quote]

She also had a sister living in Chicago who clearly never paid a visit, although she KNEW the woman was - developmentally disabled. So much for family ties.

[quote]MsM wrote:
Should social services not be required to make visits to households like this? It is apparent that that wasn’t happening in this case.[/quote]

Even more than the creeps who perpetrated this shit, I’m sure there were a lot of family, neighbors and social workers, etc. “minding their own business”, to make way for this whole thing to go down.

If not for the retarded woman being abused, the ringleader might have gotten turned in for abusing her own children, or for anything else.

“All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”

We should lean from this, and resolve to be a good neighbor, rather than good for nothing.

From my experience working with social services there is sadly so much case load that a lot of situations slip through the cracks. The reason being that social workers don’t get paid shit to do a thankless job that is more motivated by their internal need to help others than any monetary compensation. because of this few people seek to become street-level social workers.

In a society focused on money you need to pay people more than we do to have them go and get bit by kids living with HIV positive parents in a condemned, asbestos filled home.

So yeah you only get a very small fraction of the cases that are reported and worked on. Where I am living there are officially no more spots for kids who are taken away from their parents (foster homes, care lodges etc.) so what do you do with those kids? And here in Canada there is a lot more resource for foster kids than in many places in the US where care is privatized. that is why even if social services finds these situations they have little power to change them because there is no public support or infrastructure for kids without good homes.

A real conundrum for social workers and all of us in general.

It’s worse when you have to read the cases and you realize that there is a ridiculously high percentage of parents that do terrible shit to their kids. From all the many case logs i read there was a ton (figuratively) of dad’s and stepdads shoving stuff up their preschool aged daughters asses. that is fuct up. How does anyone recover from that. It’s your dad for god sake. You should be able to rely on that element in life if you have it one would think, but apparently not.

So start up a T-Nation home for developmentally disabled foster kids and get them to do squats if you feel badly. Or just feel gross and angry.

-chris

Death penalty. All except the 12 year old. Lock her up till she’s 30 though.

terrible shit. i feel bad for the 12 year old, probaly way too impressionable and of weak morale to do anything about it at that age. sad. i hope…well i pretty much know, that the rest of them are going to paying hell everyday in prison. the inmates have a code of conduct and people like that usually just get murdered.

[quote]Higher Game wrote:
You can look at those teens’ faces and see that they’re mentally retarded too. They just have that “look” about them. This reminds me of Deliverance and Idiocracy.[/quote]

A couple of them do like they have some kind of illness.

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
terrible shit. i feel bad for the 12 year old, probaly way too impressionable and of weak morale to do anything about it at that age. sad. i hope…well i pretty much know, that the rest of them are going to paying hell everyday in prison. the inmates have a code of conduct and people like that usually just get murdered.[/quote]

For sure they will get killed. When people find out they were beating on a disabled pregnant women they will make them pay. Talk about getting your throat slit with a comb while eating your fruitloops. Or if you are one unlucky son of a bitch at a prison not far from where I live; a barbell shoved up your ass and another shoved through your temple.

[quote]rsg wrote:
“Hayes watched the autopsy and found her injuries disturbing. X-rays revealed roughly 30 BBs lodged in her. Deep-tissue burns covered about one-third of her body – her face, her chest, her arms and feet – and left her severely dehydrated. Her face and body showed signs of prolonged abuse. Many of her wounds were infected.”

I just cannot put into words how much this angers me.

I hate this fucking planet.[/quote]

I’m glad to hear that I am not alone.

I miss the days of the stocks and public humiliation. Then being drawn and quartered.

(sighs)

[quote]DanErickson wrote:
a barbell shoved up your ass and another shoved through your temple.[/quote]

Huh?! Is there a link to a news site of that?

Funny, I used to live in Alton.