Dirty Gerdy's GHRP6 and Peptide chat

Something that I have noticed not only this time but with my last run as well, is that I am lethargic in the morning. Not so much during the day and especially not during workouts but when I first wake up. I could probably sleep for 10 hours if someone let me. I usually get 7 hours and feel OK when I get up, now I am sleeping 8 and have to drag my ass out of bed in the morning.

Thanks man, I had to switch to the glute, lower abs, and love handle areas because I can barely get enough to pinch on my abs and injecting in the same spots time and time again didn’t sound fun.

Thats funny what you mentioned about sleep. I’ve usually been a person that needs my 8 hours. The last week or so I’ve been getting about 7 a night, and the last few days have been very hard to get out of bed. I decided to ditch class today and went back to sleep waking about 30 minutes ago. So I slept from 10-5:30, woke and pinned my a.m. shot, went back to sleep till about 12.

This could be conincidence because I’ve gotten slightly less sleep than I’d want this past week, or it could be along the lines your noticing too.

Another thing worth noting is my muscles have been feeling full all day long, I’d say its from the added food or the peptide.

DG

what are the sides you would you expect with this mate??
I see it seems to be great for putting the size on and not bad for the joints either.

[quote]flashgordon wrote:
what are the sides you would you expect with this mate??
I see it seems to be great for putting the size on and not bad for the joints either.[/quote]

I am hoping to kind of mimic a low dose GH cycle as what 2thepain said he’s doing.

I’m hoping for more muscle, less fat, etc. If it helps with the joints that is just an added plus. I’m more or less hoping that it can function as part of my pre-contest cycle and so far it’s doing pretty well. I wanted to try and hit the 220 mark before I start my cycle in hopes to be able to compete around this mark. Right now I’m hovering around 215 and have a couple weeks before I start my cycle.

answer the question?

I don’t really have one specific thing I’m hoping for with this, just what it could possibly do as a replacement to a more expensive HGH cycle.

DG

The stomach, arms, legs and buttocks can be used for injections. Injections are absorbed best from the stomach, next from the arms, and least well from the legs and buttocks.

DG you will not be disappointed by the tren controlling your appetite. It’s made it more difficult for me to keep getting my calories in. Reminds me of when I just starting out and not used to eating 6 times a day…

Anyway, what dose did you say you were going to run for the tren? I musta missed your cycle set-up somewhere.

have you thought about using small dose HOT-ROX to help with the hunger side?

check your PMs.

So I have a family member coming down to visit me this weekend and would rather save the hassle of explaining what ghrp6 is and am opting trying to hide it from them. lol

They won’t be pillaging through my fridge to be asking questions, but when can I inject?

I have these as options:

1.)Inject all 300mcg when they shower.

2.)Try and get the ghrp6 from the fridge in my kitchen to my room and back in the fridge without them knowing.

3.)???

What do you guys think?

DG

[quote]Aragorn wrote:
DG you will not be disappointed by the tren controlling your appetite. It’s made it more difficult for me to keep getting my calories in. Reminds me of when I just starting out and not used to eating 6 times a day…

Anyway, what dose did you say you were going to run for the tren? I musta missed your cycle set-up somewhere.

have you thought about using small dose HOT-ROX to help with the hunger side?

check your PMs.[/quote]

Hey man,

No pm? maybe your sending it now or I’ll have to talk to the mods again about that problem. It seems my pm’s work and then not work…kinda frustrating.

I don’t have a specific cycle planned yet, I will be posting that when I figure it out.

It will be a short aas cycle, probably only 4-6 weeks

Options as of now are test prop/tren ace, maybe winni.

or I might do tren/winni, but I don’t know how those would be together as I can’t find any info on a cycle like that (maybe for good reason).

Regardless I’m thinking the tren will be ran at 50mg ed.

DG

got the pm,

Thanks Aragorn!

DG

[quote]Dirty Gerdy wrote:
So I have a family member coming down to visit me this weekend and would rather save the hassle of explaining what ghrp6 is and am opting trying to hide it from them. lol

They won’t be pillaging through my fridge to be asking questions, but when can I inject?

I have these as options:

1.)Inject all 300mcg when they shower.

2.)Try and get the ghrp6 from the fridge in my kitchen to my room and back in the fridge without them knowing.

3.)???

What do you guys think?

DG[/quote]

Good stuff DG. I’ll continue to follow this. How are you storing the ghrp6? Just in the vial? No pre-loaded needles? I’d probably go with number 1.

you have a small cooler for travel sandwichesand the like? If so you could use it to stash the sucker in your room in a waterproof outer container.

Or, you could stash it in the fridge, then transfer it to your cooler with a protein shake for your “midnight snack”. And then inject whenever you feel like.

I got nothing else.

As of now I’m storing it in the fridge. One reconstituted vial and the rest powder.

I don’t think that my family will be digging through my fridge and find it. I have it hidden behind the butter lol. My roommate has sickle cell anemia, maybe I could play it off like it’s his meds. I know he’d be down to say it’s his. lol :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t like lying tho…

I’m thinking the cooler with some ice will be the best bet and just stash it in my room. If they go diggin in my room and find my goodie drawer with a bunch of “stuff” then I will just ask why they are snooping around…lol

Honestly my whole family thinks I take stuff already, it might not even come to a shock to em. lol

Thanks guys, I’m thinking Aragorns idea of the cooler is the best bet.

================================================

DAY 5

I trained legs today with this guy who’s been talking a little trash.

He is 5’10" 250lbs and a kuwaiti bodybuilder.

We trained legs and I kicked his ass up and down the gym!

I attribute that to just will power or GHRP6…otherwise I’m noticing I’m slightly leaner, especially in my legs and back. The hunger is still there and I’m not minding that soo much.

I feel a little bit tired throughout the day and I could definitely sleep longer than my 8 hrs a night. I have been taking an hr or so nap a day as well.

I’ve been debating taking my 2nd shot before that nap instead of after training, or maybe take my first shot before the nap, then another one about 3-4hrs later pwo, then the 3rd before bed another 3-4 hrs later. That means I’d be 12hrs with no drug, and have 3 shots within the other 12 hrs.

Being that this just increases the amount of GH secreted when it’s secreted, instead of causing secretion I think it is best administered before the times when GH is secreted, like sleep.

The shot in the AM serves no purpose because as far as I know we aren’t pumping out GH first thing in the morning.

Anybody have any thoughts on this? This post is waaaaaaaayyy too long.

DG

mid day pwo followed by a nap and before bed did me well…going to bed rite after the shot helped me avoid the hunger issue. i didnt realize this until my last 3 weeks of my run with ghrp.couldnt always do the pwo+nap tho do to my work schedule, but when i had the time i def would do it.

[quote]sota123 wrote:
mid day pwo followed by a nap and before bed did me well…going to bed rite after the shot helped me avoid the hunger issue. i didnt realize this until my last 3 weeks of my run with ghrp.couldnt always do the pwo+nap tho do to my work schedule, but when i had the time i def would do it.[/quote]

hey man I’m stoked your here! I did a lot of my research based off of your thread here.

I don’t mind the hunger issue, I try not to eat right after the shot, but let it go a while as I feel the insulin response from food will diminish the GH release that I’m hoping for in the first place.

So far I think the before bed shot is the most important as I mentioned earlier that this is a “releasing” peptide and not a “stimulating” peptide.

The shot before the nap pwo sounds good, but I like to eat somewhat shortly after my workout. I was debating moving the morning shot to just before the nap as I should be able to do this at least 4 days out of the week.

But if that were the case the shots would be every 4 hours during the afternoon instead of spaced more evenly throughout the day.

I will continue with my protocol that I have now just to give it a chance.

How did you end up coming off of your run? Did you taper? Go cold turkey? Did you find a better way or think that there might be a “best” way to come off? I’ll be the guinea lol :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for stopping by man, I really appreciate it!

DG

FAMILY HAS ARRIVED:

I have a small mini fridge that I threw in my roommates room along with all of my other gear so that it won’t be found. My mom and stepdad came down to visit and if they dig through my roommates room and accuse ghrp6 and steroids to be mine, well they are just sick. lol

I’ve managed to get my before bed shot in last night and my a.m. shot in this morning no problems. Now I’ll just make it through the weekend and be good to go. lol

Like I said before, it’s not that I’d have a problem with them knowing, but I’d rather just save myself the hassle of trying to educate them on what it is I’m injecting. lol

DG

Hey bro
ya i ended up tapering towards the end, almost went cold turkey tho due to product availability,but luckily my source pulled thru last minute. please, if u have any more questions dont hold back from asking…just shoot me a pm!im actually on here all the time i dont post that much tho but i will respond to pms anytime.

take care
sota

[quote]Dirty Gerdy wrote:
sota123 wrote:
mid day pwo followed by a nap and before bed did me well…going to bed rite after the shot helped me avoid the hunger issue. i didnt realize this until my last 3 weeks of my run with ghrp.couldnt always do the pwo+nap tho do to my work schedule, but when i had the time i def would do it.

hey man I’m stoked your here! I did a lot of my research based off of your thread here.

I don’t mind the hunger issue, I try not to eat right after the shot, but let it go a while as I feel the insulin response from food will diminish the GH release that I’m hoping for in the first place.

So far I think the before bed shot is the most important as I mentioned earlier that this is a “releasing” peptide and not a “stimulating” peptide.

The shot before the nap pwo sounds good, but I like to eat somewhat shortly after my workout. I was debating moving the morning shot to just before the nap as I should be able to do this at least 4 days out of the week.

But if that were the case the shots would be every 4 hours during the afternoon instead of spaced more evenly throughout the day.

I will continue with my protocol that I have now just to give it a chance.

How did you end up coming off of your run? Did you taper? Go cold turkey? Did you find a better way or think that there might be a “best” way to come off? I’ll be the guinea lol :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for stopping by man, I really appreciate it!

DG[/quote]

how long gerds, till you start your anabolics?

We like anabolics, and we think you will too…

Brook

sota: thanks a lot man, I appreciate it.

Brook: depending on if I can get some test prop, possibly in 2 weeks or so. ;D

==================================================

so as you may know, I am currently having to hide my ghrp6 and all of my gear from the parents as they are visiting this weekend. It’s been going all and well until about 30 minutes ago. I got home and saw the package on my doorstep for more of my ghrp6. lol

The parents asked what it was and I said something for my roommate and went and threw it in the fridge asap. lol

DODGED A BULLET! lol

The protocol has changed while they are here to just 2 shots per day, morning and before bed.

DG

Don’t you do morning cardio? I thought you remember saying somewhere you did. Maybe inject the shot. Do low-intensity cardio and then eat breakfast? Or would exercise intervene with what you’re trying to achieve to?

Edit: never mind. You’re doing multiple injections per day.

I don’t do morning cardio just because my schedule doesn’t allow it unless I get my hands on a treadmill or stair stepper here shortly lol

It’s been easy so far, except for my 2nd package arriving unplanned. lol

The “baskin robbins” company shipped fast, about 4 days! lol

Otherwise I don’t see any harm that I know of with shooting 2x per day for yesterday and today. I’ll be going back to my 3x per day shot tomorrow.

======================================================

Day 8

For an update…

I am eating more, thats for sure. My weight hasn’t changed but I’ve been training harder in the gym. Maybe placebo has me training harder, also I’ve had a few good partners lately that have been pushing me.

I am getting leaner and slightly more vascular, the pumps in the gym have been great as well.

I feel great, but I also feel like I could sleep more. I don’t feel lethargic, but sometimes wake after 7-9hrs of sleep feeling like I need more. The weather is finally changing down here and is cooling off a bit. When this happens I like to hibernate and stay in bed anyways. lol

I am curious to weigh myself again soon and see what tomorrows workout will bring.

I will start the “baskin robbins” ghrp6 within the week and let you guys know what I think. If that proves legit, $10 for almost 2 weeks worth at the dose I’m running is very affordable.

DG