Dirty Gerdy's GHRP6 and Peptide chat

I started my GHRP6 tonite.

I plan on running it @ 300mcg/d (3 doses) for 12 weeks. I might bump the dose as I go but we will see.

I am trying to shoot on an empty stomach because I feel I can get a better GH response without an insulin response caused by food.

Anyways first shot was tonite about 15 minutes ago. I shot no problems and then decided to do the dishes before I went to bed. About 8-10 mins after the inj.

I noticed I started to get hungry and my first thought was “great I don’t want to eat so soon to this shot and would really not like to eat again so close to bed” then I realized this is one of the sides of the GHRP6! Shortly after(now) I feel like I have a sugar rush, or possibly going hypo.

Hands are kind of shaky and my equilibrium feels slightly off, also sort of light headed. I also realize that this is another one of the side effects.

Apparently it’s doing something and at just a 100mcg shot.

I will keep this as a log I guess for those interested.

I will have several weeks of just this peptide to kind of get a feel of what it does by itself. About a month from now I am planning on starting my AAS cycle. I will continue to run the GHRP6 through the cycle, my contest, and through my pct.

Wish me luck! Or start yelling at me cause I’m doing something wrong…lol

DG

1 Like

Looking forward to watching this DG, hope the sides are minimal. Best of luck.

[quote]Dirty Gerdy wrote:
About 8-10 mins after the inj. I noticed I started to get hungry
[/quote]

That’s pretty fast if it’s the ghrp-6. Do you think it was just a coincidence? Let us know if it really makes you eat more.

I am running something very similar your GHRP-6 cycle and I also just started. It will be interesting to see how it affects us. I will be running 300mcg/day, 5on 2off for about 6 months. Trying to simulate a very low dose GH cycle. I will be watch and drop my .02 from time to time.

thanks for stopping by guys.

shadow hunter: It could have just been coincidence. I know it wasn’t placebo because I forgot about it. Only time will tell I guess.

2thepain: thanks for all your help lately man. What made you decide to do the 5on 2off approach? I know that is how many people take there HGH but being this is a “releasing” peptide and not a replacement like HGH I thought that just using ed might be better? Your thoughts?

DG

GOOD LUCK!

I may join you with this at some point mate :wink:

:slight_smile:

[quote] Brook wrote:
GOOD LUCK!

I may join you with this at some point mate :wink:

:)[/quote]

thanx for the luck brook! I’ve been waiting for you to stop by. lol

I’m excited, can’t wait to see what the end result will look like in december and the journey along the way ;D

DG

What’s like your diet like right now? What’s the carb intake like? Do you feel like you’ll need to keep it decent because of going hypoglycemic or no?

[quote]jsbrook wrote:
What’s like your diet like right now? What’s the carb intake like? Do you feel like you’ll need to keep it decent because of going hypoglycemic or no?[/quote]

I’m still in a bulk diet. I will probably start my “cut” 4 weeks out from my show or so. I am getting in plenty of carbs and I had just started the injections last night so I don’t know what the cravings for carbs will be like after some long term use.

I did notice a slight bit of hunger after both injections so far. Not so much a craving for carbs, but just a “get me something to eat” feeling. lol

I don’t feel that eating is necessary to prevent going hypo like with insulin (no experience there).

The best way I can describe it is a feeling of being light headed and my hands are kind of shaky. It isn’t a threatening feeling by any means tho.

I’m only shooting 100mcg at a time, some who have ventured higher might have stronger effects like this I’d guess.

DG

jsbrook wrote:
What’s like your diet like right now? What’s the carb intake like? Do you feel like you’ll need to keep it decent because of going hypoglycemic or no?

I’m still in a bulk diet. I will probably start my “cut” 4 weeks out from my show or so. I am getting in plenty of carbs and I had just started the injections last night so I don’t know what the cravings for carbs will be like after some long term use.

I did notice a slight bit of hunger after both injections so far. Not so much a craving for carbs, but just a “get me something to eat” feeling. lol

I don’t feel that eating is necessary to prevent going hypo like with insulin (no experience there).

The best way I can describe it is a feeling of being light headed and my hands are kind of shaky. It isn’t a threatening feeling by any means tho.

I’m only shooting 100mcg at a time, some who have ventured higher might have stronger effects like this I’d guess.

DG[/quote]

Interesting. I’ll be looking forward to following your run and seeing how it goes for you. I’ve been considering a similar cycle but am leaning out right now and wasn’t sure how it’d go with a low-carb, low-calorie diet. Good luck!

[quote]jsbrook wrote:
Dirty Gerdy wrote:
jsbrook wrote:

DG

Interesting. I’ll be looking forward to following your run and seeing how it goes for you. I’ve been considering a similar cycle but am leaning out right now and wasn’t sure how it’d go with a low-carb, low-calorie diet. Good luck![/quote]

If you could fight off the hunger side, In my opinion, and from my research, the peptide will help you in your quest to get lean. If I remember correctly I believe 2thepain didn’t get any hunger response from it.

Thanks for stoppin by tho man, I’ll keep this log updated for sure now that I know people are interested.

DG

jsbrook wrote:
Dirty Gerdy wrote:
jsbrook wrote:

DG

Interesting. I’ll be looking forward to following your run and seeing how it goes for you. I’ve been considering a similar cycle but am leaning out right now and wasn’t sure how it’d go with a low-carb, low-calorie diet. Good luck!

If you could fight off the hunger side, In my opinion, and from my research, the peptide will help you in your quest to get lean. If I remember correctly I believe 2thepain didn’t get any hunger response from it.

Thanks for stoppin by tho man, I’ll keep this log updated for sure now that I know people are interested.

DG[/quote]

Great. Looking forward to it.

ok so I’m 3 jabs into this thing and so far and for me one thing is certain…

HUNGER IS A SIDE

Could be coincidence all three times, possibly placebo, but I don’t think placebo is this strong.

I shot about 30 mins ago went to dominos and am eating a large pizza to myself, about halfway through with plenty of room :stuck_out_tongue: lol

This time I had a meal about an hour before the shot too so as to rule out the coincidence thing.

Scientifically ghrp and ghrelin are related so it makes sense.

Now in practice (so far) and for myself,it’s proven.

DG

Correct Gerdy, I did not experience any hunger sides. At least nothing out of the ordinary for myself. I usually have a rather healthy appetite anyway. I also used the same company as you for my first run. I shot as much as 550mcg at once and did not get hungry. This time with a different company I am only shooting 100mcg per injection so I am not surprised by my lack of hunger.

The only reason that I decided to go 5 on and 2 off like is GH cycle is just that. I am attempting to mimic a low dose GH cycle so I figured that I would use a very similar protocol. Every day may be better in the end, I am not sure. After the first month if I do not feel any different I may switch to higher doses and every day injections.

Very interesting log DG. I’ll be following it to see how well it works for ya.

2thepain: sounds good man, I too am also thinking of running my cycle longer and with higher doses down the road. Especially if your source goes well for you as they make this stuff even that more affordable. It should be cool to compare the “gh type” cycle you have lined out .vs. the ed approach. It’s also cool to see that certain sides are different for everybody.

DD: thanks man, enough people are interested in it now, I should be around to update daily or at least every few days.

DG

Hmm…interesting DG. Maybe not something for the dieter then. I guess if you can control the hunger. Planning to keep it in once you start leaning out? I know you said you are going to do a 12 week run. When’s the show?

[quote]jsbrook wrote:
Hmm…interesting DG. Maybe not something for the dieter then. I guess if you can control the hunger. Planning to keep it in once you start leaning out? I know you said you are going to do a 12 week run. When’s the show?[/quote]

If you cannot control your hunger then I wouldn’t recommend it during a diet.

I am planning on running it to and through my show which is on december 6th. I’m also planning on running Tren which supposedly suppresses appetite so I’m not to worried.

To be honest with you, when I diet I don’t cut out that much stuff, I more or less watch the sodium and clean up my diet (no more pizza binges) lol

My “off season” is like most people being about 3-4 weeks out. I have a very fast metabolism.

So I will not be cutting that many calories and the added hunger shouldn’t be that bad.

I am planning on running it for 12 weeks, maybe longer we will see :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

DG

DAY 4

Yesterday and todays workouts have been awesome. Slight strength increase and a big difference in the pump. I don’t really attribute this to the GHRP6 but attribute it to the added calories that the peptide has caused me to put in since starting on saturday.

I ordered another 10mg from a different source this time since this last source seems kind of shady to me. The vial I am currently using was the only one with a “full” amount of powder compared to the rest. When I reconstitute the other vials I will be using the hunger side to judge if they are legit or not.

The other source I ordered from is a lot cheaper than everywhere else and this leads me to be somewhat of a skeptic. If it doesn’t work I’m not out that much money, and if I get the hunger side and know it’s legit I will be able to afford a longer cycle and possibly experiment with the doses as time goes on.

So far it’s fun and I’m happy with it. Honestly if hunger is the only thing it does I realize that during a bulk I could put that hunger to some good use.

One question I had reguarding subq injections. Do they have to be in the abs or anywhere in the body? I am under the assumption that it can be anywhere and I plan to start using different locations as I don’t have much to pinch on the ab region :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Thanks for all the help everybody.

DG

One question I had reguarding subq injections. Do they have to be in the abs or anywhere in the body? I am under the assumption that it can be anywhere and I plan to start using different locations as I don’t have much to pinch on the ab region :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Thanks for all the help everybody.

DG[/quote]

The lower abdominal area is most common because of our tendency to store fat in that area. In theory you can shoot subQ anywhere that you have enough fat deposits to avoid the needle going into muscle. With my slin pins I can shoot subQ in my glute area. With my GHRP-6, B-12 and Humalog I am still injecting 5x a day, and I have been off cycle for 10 weeks. By rotating left and right sides of these 2 areas I have been able to keep injections well spread.