Dirty Football Tricks

Play clean and play hard. Dirty tricks are for losers.

Be agressive. Finish off your tackles…hard. Drive your legs. Follow the play and hit the runner when he is reversing or cutting. You’ll get plenty of licks in and turn games.

I’ll give you another trick you can use. Watch how the RB’s carry the ball. Learn to put your mask on the ball when you hit your man. You’ll be surprised how many fumbles you can cause. I was a LB and always looked to pop the ball loose.

Learn to counter dirty tricks because nobody uses them more then the OL…especially centers. They are the most devious of the offensive lineman and the OL sets a high standard for dirty tricks.

from your profile, you are 185# and you are playing the line?

You are 14 or so I imagine.
Here is a dirty trick for you, though. Be tons stronger and have a lot better endurance and more speed than the O Lineman across from you and beat them silly.

[quote]Black Flag wrote:
This year I’ll be playing football, and I’ll probably be a D tackle. Do any of you guys know any good little tricks for inflicting pain on people? My coach told us that some guys tape quarters on their knuckles. Is that any goood?

btw, please don’t post any “be a good guy, play by the rules” crap. football is a dirty ass game, and everyone else is dirty, so why shouldn’t I join in?[/quote]

It’s dumbasses like you that get beat to a pulp in high road fashion.

No, I don’t have any tricks, and football IS NOT a dirty ass game as you think.

Punks like you used to pull ankles, poke eyes, spit in my face step in my calf…yes, but I’d do nothing but get up, smile at you and go back to the huddle and kick your ass AGAIN on the next play.

Grow up and learn to play the game instead of being a cheap ass cheater.

By the time you master the art of being a dirty ass punk…You’ll be 0-10. The dirtiest teams are ALWAYS LOSERS…that’s the truth.

[quote]Habitual wrote:
We used to put sewing pins in our pant belts and when we were in the pile,pull them out and get to jabbin’

Grow your finger nails out and cut them into a point and and scratch the shit out of someone.

Have a great day![/quote]

What was your team record??? Losing I’d bet, then again You’d probably lie about that anyway.

[quote]hedo wrote:

Be agressive. Finish off your tackles…hard. Drive your legs. Follow the play and hit the runner when he is reversing or cutting. You’ll get plenty of licks in and turn games.

I’ll give you another trick you can use. Watch how the RB’s carry the ball. Learn to put your mask on the ball when you hit your man. You’ll be surprised how many fumbles you can cause. I was a LB and always looked to pop the ball loose.

Learn to counter dirty tricks because nobody uses them more then the OL…especially centers. They are the most devious of the offensive lineman and the OL sets a high standard for dirty tricks.[/quote]

Taking the high road is the ultimate frustration for dirty players. It drives em nuts. It makes it so much worse when you can just smile and NOT retaliate except to play clean kick your ass football. While they are worried about trying to hurt someone, the opposing teams score keeps going up and up.

Oh…and your coach is a disgusting PRICK if he told you to tape quarters to your knuckles.

[quote]Rockscar wrote:
Oh…and your coach is a disgusting PRICK if he told you to tape quarters to your knuckles.[/quote]

Agreed. He should lose his job IF his advice was intended to give his team ideas on ways to cheat.

However, if he was just saying something like “I dont believe in dirty tactics. Some people tape quarters to their knuckles and sharpen the clip to their chinstrap.” Or otherwise giving examples of what NOT to do… then he wasn’t a prick and should continue coaching.

i suggest you keep spending time dedicated to stupid shit like this. That way you’ll never see the field outside of punt return.

you sound like D1 material… i have tressel’s cell number if youre intrested.

I’m interested :smiley:

[quote]Rockscar wrote:
hedo wrote:

Learn to counter dirty tricks because nobody uses them more then the OL…especially centers. They are the most devious of the offensive lineman and the OL sets a high standard for dirty tricks.

Taking the high road is the ultimate frustration for dirty players. It drives em nuts. It makes it so much worse when you can just smile and NOT retaliate except to play clean kick your ass football. While they are worried about trying to hurt someone, the opposing teams score keeps going up and up.

[/quote]

Absolutely true! It is the ultimate inside game in competition.

Anyone remember that scene in Fast Times At Ridgemont High where Forrest Whitakers car gets messed up and he picks their team apart?

To the OP, if I saw you doing anything like that to one of my team members I would have some one hit you low while I hit you high, it would be a bad day for you.

Take the advice of other people, lift weights, do drills, be better than the other person. Fuck all this cheating bullshit, don’t do it, you will increase your chances of some one intentionally injuring you. And when it gets to that point, it may be a career ending injury.

Well, my school is small as hell, and I’m actually one of the bigger guys on the team. That, and even though most of the linemen are at least 20 pounds heavier than me, I’m stronger than a lot of them, which isn’t saying much, cuz I’m not that strong. And no, I’m 17, but I probably seem like an immature asshole

Actually, our team sucks ass. We won one game last year.

Edit: This was meant for Rockscar. I’m an idiot and I don’t click the quote button

Yeah, you guys are right. This thread was a dumb ass idea, and cheating is for assholes. Sorry for being a dick

[quote]Black Flag wrote:
Yeah, you guys are right. This thread was a dumb ass idea, and cheating is for assholes. Sorry for being a dick[/quote]

Its ok.

You can still, however, use the things you “learned” here as examples of things to look out for that may be tried on you.

[quote]Black Flag wrote:
Yeah, you guys are right. This thread was a dumb ass idea, and cheating is for assholes. Sorry for being a dick[/quote]

Be the better man. It looks like you are on the way to that. If any of your coaches or teammates are looking for these tricks put them in line. As I said, losing teams are the dirtiest…but don’t go there, it’s never good.

By the way, tou were not being a dick…just a little green maybe, but we set you straight.

Take the high road.

Good luck.

[quote]Black Flag wrote:
Well, my school is small as hell, and I’m actually one of the bigger guys on the team. That, and even though most of the linemen are at least 20 pounds heavier than me, I’m stronger than a lot of them, which isn’t saying much, cuz I’m not that strong. And no, I’m 17, but I probably seem like an immature asshole[/quote]

Our team gave up an average of 40 lbs on the line all year long…Our all Metro OL Guard was 155 lbs. We moved our feet and stuck to fundamentals. Size in HS football means a lot less than a big heart and desire to win.

I really wanted to make Billy Blanks jokes about pulling out a gun and just shooting the other side to get a touchdown.

Billy Cole: Ain’t life a bitch?

I love The Last Boy Scout.

I’ve been taping quarters to my hands for years and it works wonders but i have been trying new things lately in my games. Sometimes i put sharpened rocks in the tape. sometimes i put thick metal strips into my gloves and elbow pads to throw into his throat. there is a lot of dirty tricks