Direct Injection to Target Muscle

I know that injecting AAS is more of a systemic process of release into the bloodstream with the rate dependent on the ester to which the steroid is conjugated. However, is there any truth to the belief by some individuals that a particular muscle group can benefit more from a direct injection? I mean - if for example I felt like a particular muscle group was lagging behind in growth, would there be any benefit to injecting directly into that particular muscle group (even if the benefit is miniscule)?

As I said, I think that the body reacts systemically to the AAS injection but I can’t help but wonder if the adjacent muscle cells might benefit more…or maybe the effect is the opposite due to the localized tissue damage by the needle?

Thanks.

(Oh - and to the few guys that will jump all over this and tell me that if a muscle group is lagging then I’m not training it properly blah blah thanks for the comment but I’m still interested in an actual answer if somebody happens to know. Thanks.) (I hope that “closed the door” of flaming but maybe not…)

stretching of the fascia can happen this would probably allow more room for the growth of additional muscle fibers. For me personally has not made a difference.

I have personally wondered the same thing. I am 6’4" so my arms are lagging behind a bit, ever since istarted shhoting right into the bicep and tricep, my muscle growth seemed to go to another level. Could just be mentally though, i will shoot biceps an hour before i will use them either on arm day or back day when biceps also get worked. I have asked several body builders, and got mixed answers from all. so im doing what im most comfortabnle with, shoting bi’s tri’s delt’s ass and quad. wish i could shoot pecs, but too scared to.

Personal experience, i hope it helped.

[quote]T-Beast wrote:
I have personally wondered the same thing. I am 6’4" so my arms are lagging behind a bit, ever since istarted shhoting right into the bicep and tricep, my muscle growth seemed to go to another level. Could just be mentally though, i will shoot biceps an hour before i will use them either on arm day or back day when biceps also get worked. I have asked several body builders, and got mixed answers from all. so im doing what im most comfortabnle with, shoting bi’s tri’s delt’s ass and quad. wish i could shoot pecs, but too scared to.

Personal experience, i hope it helped. [/quote]

Yes - thank you. That was very helpful because I seem to be in the same situation.

Could you please advise what gauge and length of needle you use and what volume you will pump into each muscle (bicep or tricep)?

morepain had a thread which I cannot find about injecting bis and tris to increase arm size.

Here it is: Forums - T Nation - The World's Trusted Community for Elite Fitness

Gold

[quote]DieSucka wrote:
T-Beast wrote:

Personal experience, i hope it helped.

Yes - thank you. That was very helpful because I seem to be in the same situation.

Could you please advise what gauge and length of needle you use and what volume you will pump into each muscle (bicep or tricep)?[/quote]

limit it to 1ml, or 1.5 at most, that been said i have injected 2.5ml into my delts without any problems.

Hope this helps

I am not sure how noticing ‘another level’ site specific growth from injections can be a psychological thing…

Know what i mean?

There are actually theories behind this that are not related to fascia stretching (which is the most popular muscle enhancement technique of the noughties IMO) - i would have to look it up, and cannot for the life of me think what it was - but it did pique my interest…

I think about it like this - you need to inject it anyway, so why not shoot into lagging muscles JUST IN CASE…

That is what i do when i use IGF-1 LR3 - i doubt from experience that it has any site specific effect, BUT as it needs to be shot anyway i always choose chest, Biceps and quads - as they can never be too big!

As a TRT old guy, I have an interesting data point. I have been injecting TRT doses EOD into my vastus lateralis for 3 years. There is de-estertification that occurs in the muscle. These muscles where I inject are definitely enlarged.

AWESOME - thanks guys.

Well it seemed to work for Gregg Valentino, but he was injecting considerable amounts into his biceps. His quote “everyone accuses me of Synthol. I don’t take Synthol. I was taking propionate and Equipoise into the muscle itself. Synthol just works one way: it stretches the fascia. With Equipoise and propionate you get the double whammy. You get the stretch from the oil plus you get the localized growth from the drugs themselves”.

[quote]AzCats wrote:
Well it seemed to work for Gregg Valentino, but he was injecting considerable amounts into his biceps. His quote “everyone accuses me of Synthol. I don’t take Synthol. I was taking propionate and Equipoise into the muscle itself. Synthol just works one way: it stretches the fascia. With Equipoise and propionate you get the double whammy. You get the stretch from the oil plus you get the localized growth from the drugs themselves”. [/quote]

Are you seriously defending that dumbass?

Wow… I spend months away from posting here because of silly and ignorant asses like yourself, and alas, the first thread I click on is this one and I read your post. No wonder I’ve been gone for so long.

Here comes yet another extended absence for World…

W

bye bye

[quote]World1187 wrote:
AzCats wrote:
Well it seemed to work for Gregg Valentino, but he was injecting considerable amounts into his biceps. His quote “everyone accuses me of Synthol. I don’t take Synthol. I was taking propionate and Equipoise into the muscle itself. Synthol just works one way: it stretches the fascia. With Equipoise and propionate you get the double whammy. You get the stretch from the oil plus you get the localized growth from the drugs themselves”.

Are you seriously defending that dumbass?

Wow… I spend months away from posting here because of silly and ignorant asses like yourself, and alas, the first thread I click on is this one and I read your post. No wonder I’ve been gone for so long.

Here comes yet another extended absence for World…

W[/quote]

World, my old buddy. Some of us really value your opinion bro.
Hang around, and to hell with the dolts.

I’m having fun shooting tren and test prop in my biceps lats pecs delts,