Direct Arm Work is for Noobs

I accidentally a whole bottle of Nyquil and some birth control pills. Is that bad?

[quote]Dre the Hatchet wrote:
I accidentally a whole bottle of Nyquil and some birth control pills. Is that bad?[/quote]

I cant believe you accidentally’ed both of those. you should get to the doctor asap.

[quote]Sharp4850 wrote:

[quote]JaX Un wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:
I can always count on brutal honesty here. I have achieved my goal of making one of the most failtastic threads. Thank you.[/quote]

the only way this thread will be considered failtastic is if it gets to a minimum of 400 posts of fail. we got work to do, but, so far so good.[/quote]
Are fail points proportional to negative epic points, or is it something completely different? [/quote]

what was your old avatar, I think I know what it was but want to make sure.

Good progress.

And yes, OP is built, post moar

Can you give me any advice to help my guns?

[quote]Loudog75 wrote:
Can you give me any advice to help my guns?[/quote]

Squats and milk will make your arms grow like weeds. Also, drop the cig and get smaller shirts.

yerp

[quote]Bauber wrote:
I can always count on brutal honesty here. I have achieved my goal of making one of the most failtastic threads. Thank you.[/quote]

and

Direct arm work is for anyone who wants bigger arms, Concentration curls and alternating dumbell curls directly in front of the dumbell rack is for noobs.

Straight bar, reverse grip and heavy hammers are bad ass as long as they are done from the ground and far from the sqaut rack.

[quote]horsepuss wrote:
Direct arm work is for anyone who wants bigger arms, Concentration curls and alternating dumbell curls directly in front of the dumbell rack is for noobs.

Straight bar, reverse grip and heavy hammers are bad ass as long as they are done from the ground and far from the sqaut rack.[/quote]

Agreed. Direct arm work is definitely needed for complete arm development in my opinion. My title was meant to be sarcastic. As I’ve read a few of the direct arm work threads around here which tend to descend into hilarity.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

[quote]Sharp4850 wrote:

[quote]JaX Un wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:

the only way this thread will be considered failtastic is if it gets to a minimum of 400 posts of fail. we got work to do, but, so far so good.[/quote]
Are fail points proportional to negative epic points, or is it something completely different? [/quote]

what was your old avatar, I think I know what it was but want to make sure.

Good progress.

And yes, OP is built, post moar[/quote]

It was a maroon and gold M for a long time.
And thanks, it’s been slow lately but still getting there!