Dips Getting Waaaay to Easy?

well in the worst case you can just hold up a shoe

You could invest in a jumpstretch “light” band, loop it over you shoulders to add extra resistance. You could combine this with a light DB if required, or just put a few twists into the band.

just put more weight on the dip belt… i just got to 100lbs for 6…easier just finding a big dumbell once you get this heavy though

Really, just use a book bag. I put 2 or 3 25# plates in my book bag, strap it on, and do my dips that way. I actually find it less awkward than a dip belt. Try it

another idea…hook up the dip belt backwards…will force you to stay upright then put less emphasis on chest

why you change from full body workout to a 4 day split?

or, just wrap a chain in a towel and you have a home made dip belt… i think that could work

just get a dip belt. they rock

back stretches, dips, chins, very usefull

[quote]Redbones27 wrote:
Really, just use a book bag. I put 2 or 3 25# plates in my book bag, strap it on, and do my dips that way. I actually find it less awkward than a dip belt. Try it[/quote]

I do this too with 2 35s and a 2 10s. 45s do not fit in the bookbag, but I also find this more comfortable than dip belts.

dip belt ftw.

Yeah starting a 4day split was a bit stupid. I’d be better off doing a push/pull or I was thinking of doing an Olympic version of Waterbury’s 10x3. Simpler, but yeah I don’t know whether I should even do the Waterbury’s. I just thought it would be fun, high frequency, and would push my body into getting used to higher volumes (I just ordered in a 20kg bag of protein concentrate, so now I can max my protein synthesis).

I used two swimming bags (the saggy ones) and loaded it with heaps of small weights, which worked fine. I’ll probably stick to doing that until I get my next pay. A dip belt will allow me to stick even more in, the swimming bags I wouldn’t trust because they might break lol.

Yeah starting a 4day split was a bit stupid. I’d be better off doing a push/pull or I was thinking of doing an Olympic version of Waterbury’s 10x3. Simpler, but yeah I don’t know whether I should even do the Waterbury’s. I just thought it would be fun, high frequency, and would push my body into getting used to higher volumes (I just ordered in a 20kg bag of protein concentrate, so now I can max my protein synthesis).

I used two swimming bags (the saggy ones) and loaded it with heaps of small weights, which worked fine. I’ll probably stick to doing that until I get my next pay. A dip belt will allow me to stick even more in, the swimming bags I wouldn’t trust because they might break lol.

Sorry, didnt log out of friends account. Above post is by me :S

Have you tried doing dips on rings?

They are far harder than regular dips and will work more stabilizer muscles for you. Also, when those get too easy just add weights, such as donkey balls or what ever you can set up.