Dipping Machine + Weights. Help w/ Routine

Hi everyone, first time posting and am in need of some help. I have done the whole tv exercise routines (P90X upto 76 days, Insanity twice), but I’ve let myself go and dont feel like doing that again. So, I have a machine like the title says and I have some light weights like 10s, 15s, and 20s along with this machine.

Now since I’m not using a dvd to have someone guide me whats proper to do, I was curious if someone would lead me in the right direction for a routine using my dip machine and weights. If it helps… I’m around 5’6 and weigh about 160. I want to get down to 145 and tone up (I have no goal day). I know google has everything, but I came to these forums (using google lol) hoping I would get some proper guidance. Any help is appreciated and thanks.

P.S. I obviously know what’s possible on the dip machine, but I really have no clue how many reps I should do. Also no clue what the rest/wait is between reps are. Not sure if you wait 1 minute or do short intervals like 20secs (like the dvds I followed).

This is the machine I have believe and recently got for 100.

Your best bet would probably be YouTube.

Yeah looks like I’ll just create my own workout routine and hope for the best. If im soar at least i know im working out enough. Love your dog btw lol.

Thanks, she’s the coolest. Good luck.