Dinosaur Bodyweight Training

www.brookskubik.com/dinosaur_bodyweight_training.html

Has anyone tried this yet? I am really interested in picking it up but due to the steep price, I am kind of hesitant to do so without some real world opinions/experiences.

its one of the matt furey-style hyped bullshit courses. Get Ross Enamaits “never gymless” for 25.99 or so.

[quote]beAman13 wrote:
www.brookskubik.com/dinosaur_bodyweight_training.html

Has anyone tried this yet? I am really interested in picking it up but due to the steep price, I am kind of hesitant to do so without some real world opinions/experiences.[/quote]

Don’t waste your money!

Anything that he has to say can be either purchased for less or gotten for free on the Internet.

Ross Enamait’s stuff is infinately better.

www.rossboxing.com.

The stuff he puts out free is far superior to Furey’s bullshit.

Ross is a stand up guy. His products offer a lot of value for a reasonable investment.

Ross for President!

haha ok, ok i get it!! i just ordered never gymless - anyone own this?

Glad to hear Ross getting some praise

I don’t have Never gymless, but I have Ultimate Training and Infinite Intensity. Both are outstanding…
If my house was burning down I would grab my copy of Jack Dempsey’s “Championship Fighting” and Ross’ Infinite Intensity (lol).

All of Ross’ books are good and no gimmicks. (Uhhh Chinese sex secrets)

Scrape together 30 bucks and make yourself a 200lb sandbag for some real torture.

There was a thread about this a while ago…I seem to remember many angry people.

But yea, I’ve heard good things about the Ross book. Eventually I’ll probably get around to getting it myself.

Did he have any routines in there, or was it just exercises?

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:

But yea, I’ve heard good things about the Ross book. Eventually I’ll probably get around to getting it myself.

Did he have any routines in there, or was it just exercises?[/quote]

Hey Irish, you done with that Pavel book yet? You know the one that talks about gaining 50 pounds on most of your lifts by squeezing your butt cheeks together?

That Pavel is so practical…now who else would have thought about using your butt cheeks like that?

I want to add some pounds to my lifts and need the book…

Come on don’t be a hog…

[quote]jarcaa wrote:
(Uhhh Chinese sex secrets)
[/quote]

LOL, I remember when I first got that e-mail.

I tried to block his address, but my attempts failed so I got a new account.

[quote]jarcaa wrote:
(Uhhh Chinese sex secrets)
[/quote]

LOL, I remember when I first got that e-mail.

I tried to block his address, but my attempts failed so I got a new account.

[quote]ZEB wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:

Hey Irish, you done with that Pavel book yet? You know the one that talks about gaining 50 pounds on most of your lifts by squeezing your butt cheeks together?

That Pavel is so practical…now who else would have thought about using your butt cheeks like that?

Come on don’t be a hog…[/quote]

I wouldn’t know. I did the smart thing and read it in the book store…it wasn’t that hard, being as there was six words and a picture on each page. Really worth the 49 dollars he was charging :wink:

I just bought “Never Gymless” a couple of weeks ago. One of the most satisfying purchases I have made in a long time. Absolutely no BS and your money’s worth. He mentions that every page is full of info with no filler. He does not lie!!!

The book is based on bodyweight exercises. However, he does go into sandbags, bands, rings, towels, etc. As the name states, you can get a workout without weights and a gym. He utilizes what you have available in and around your house.

There are many separate workouts as well as a 50 day progression. He presents a way to develop your own workouts with his info.

He is also a great guy. Honest and hard working. Answers all of his emails. Great motivational quotes strewn throughout the book.

What more can I say? Buy it, you won’t be dissapointed.

[quote]fitfreak wrote:
I just bought “Never Gymless” a couple of weeks ago. One of the most satisfying purchases I have made in a long time. Absolutely no BS and your money’s worth. He mentions that every page is full of info with no filler. He does not lie!!!

The book is based on bodyweight exercises. However, he does go into sandbags, bands, rings, towels, etc. As the name states, you can get a workout without weights and a gym. He utilizes what you have available in and around your house.

There are many separate workouts as well as a 50 day progression. He presents a way to develop your own workouts with his info.

He is also a great guy. Honest and hard working. Answers all of his emails. Great motivational quotes strewn throughout the book.

What more can I say? Buy it, you won’t be dissapointed.[/quote]

Thank you.

never gymless is the best bodyweight book on the market right now.

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
ZEB wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:

Come on don’t be a hog…

I wouldn’t know. I did the smart thing and read it in the book store…it wasn’t that hard, being as there was six words and a picture on each page. Really worth the 49 dollars he was charging ;)[/quote]

Oh come on “comrade” you didn’t think the 20 page book of Pavels was worth 49 bucks?

They grow them smart in the mother land.

:wink: