T Nation

Dinasour Training!

Good info here, check it out. “lost methods of strength and muscle building.” Here’s a link to the PDF, Thank me later.

Nice read, I finished two chapters. Thank you. I might look up the real book because I study better while taking a shit.

I’ll thank you now, thanks!

Fantastic, It was a great read, and needs to be read several times to absorb all the info. Thanks

This thread is misleading. My pet T-rex keeps taking a dump on my front porch, which is really annoying, seeing as it blocks my front door and makes me late for work. My boss is NOT cool with it. He has a nasty habit of eating postmen too, come to think of it (my pet dino, not my boss).

I tried taking him to canine behaviour classes but that ended in disaster…

I was overjoyed when I saw this thread. Imagine my disappointment when I opened the pdf…

Thanks for snatching my hopes away and pissing all over them :frowning:

[quote]roybot wrote:
This thread is misleading. My pet T-rex keeps taking a dump on my front porch, which is really annoying, seeing as it blocks my front door and makes me late for work. My boss is NOT cool with it. He has a nasty habit of eating postmen too, come to think of it (my pet dino, not my boss).

I was overjoyed when I saw this thread. Imagine my disappointment when I opened the pdf…

Thanks for snatching my hopes away and pissing all over them :([/quote]

heh heh! Cretaceous humor…

[quote]roybot wrote:

Next time he does that bring him to a tar pit, and point meaningfully. Maybe he’ll make the connection.

[quote]chimera182 wrote:

Next time he does that bring him to a tar pit, and point meaningfully. Maybe he’ll make the connection.[/quote]

Haha - well played! I tried the ‘tough love’ approach once. He sort of whimpered and ran off. A few hours later I found him cowering under my bed. Strangely, the house was nowhere to be seen…

[quote]roybot wrote:
chimera182 wrote:

Next time he does that bring him to a tar pit, and point meaningfully. Maybe he’ll make the connection.

Haha - well played! I tried the ‘tough love’ approach once. He sort of whimpered and ran off. A few hours later I found him cowering under my bed. Strangely, the house was nowhere to be seen…

[/quote]

Hmm, maybe peeing on him to establish dominance? Or send him to a lumberjack lodge like in the pdf file.

[quote]Mikaj wrote:
Nice read, I finished two chapters. Thank you. I might look up the real book because I study better while taking a shit.[/quote]

This is the guy that wrote it

www.brookskubik.com

[quote]roybot wrote:

My velociraptor doesn’t like it when I keep referring to him as my pet ‘dinasour’.

[quote]AngryVader wrote:

My velociraptor doesn’t like it when I keep referring to him as my pet ‘dinasour’. [/quote]

Ah, no wonder. Velociraptors are notoriously temperamental creatures (not very good with children). But then the miniature breeds usually are. I’m not suprised it takes things so personally.

I’m quite impressed that you went with a velociraptor. Aren’t they quite hard to come by in space? It must have cost you a fortune to import.

I’d have thought you’d have chosen something a little more traditional. You strike me as more of a Rancor man.

[quote]roybot wrote:
AngryVader wrote:

My velociraptor doesn’t like it when I keep referring to him as my pet ‘dinasour’.

Ah, no wonder. Velociraptors are notoriously temperamental creatures (not very good with children). But then the miniature breeds usually are. I’m not suprised it takes things so personally.

I’m quite impressed that you went with a velociraptor. Aren’t they quite hard to come by in space? It must have cost you a fortune to import.

I’d have though you’d have chosen something a little more traditional. You strike me as more of a Rancor man.

[/quote]

Rancors are easier to come by, but they are very expensive to feed and even more of a pain to clean up after. Have you seen the size of Rancor poodoo? It’s as large as the cockpit of my Tie Fighter!

It did cost a fortune to get the Raptor though. I charged it to The Emperor’s account, so please don’t tell him or he’ll get pissed. I figured if I was clever with it, he wouldn’t notice the bill considering all the money he likes to spend on his pet projects.

Good point. I didn’t stop to consider the size issues. I shudder to think how many stormtroopers it would take to operate a Rancor pooper-scooper. Talk about expensive!

And a Rancor turd isn’t the easiest thing in the galaxy to disguise. If The Emperor spots one, you don’t really have many options.

You could always pop a Groucho Marx disguise on it and pretend it’s one of the Hutts on a social visit.

Yep, a velociraptor is the best choice. It should fit in your Tie-fighter quite comfortably. You can take it with you on ‘business’ trips. No need to leave it in the carbonite kennels until you get back.

I luvz DinoSours … Dey meks my eyez go all skwinty…