The Game is Afoot (CL)

Not all of Texas is over run with dangerous/ unpleasant things, mostly the part where my masochistic ancestors settled.

2 Likes

I almost ended up moving to Texas a couple years ago. All in all I’m glad that did not happen, but I’d maybe like to visit Austin someday.

1 Like

I live less than 100 miles from Austin and avoid it like the plague. :rofl: They have given a whole new meaning “Keep Austin Weird” nowadays.

3 Likes

Congrats on the 215. Good lifting - especially with the local wildlife out to get you.

Damn glad we don’t have scorpions here!.

1 Like

Thanks doomy. This mean I xan set my max 20lbs heavier than last time :grin:
I think in another 5 years I may get the hang of this lifting thing.

2 Likes

Sounds good to me.

Maybe dont consider Australia either then :joy::joy:

2 Likes

When I was in pipeline training out of Lackland AFB San Antonio, Tx those little bastards were hitting us all the time. Would kind of give me a feeling like when a body part “falls asleep” but nothing serious. When I was in Eygpt, Saudi, etc out on the sands we had the Arabian Fat-tailed Scorpion. Killed a couple of our dogs and why we shoved socks in our boots at night.

1 Like

Thank God we don’t have any of those “nasty” ones here.

2 Likes

While I don’t think I’ll find myself in Australia anytime soon, my reasons to avoid Texas stretch beyond wildlife :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wu= :smirk:

Anderson squat (16)
1x10/bar
1x5/115
1x5/135
1x3/165
0x1/185 still glued to the pins at this height

Couple of walkout/hold

Squat
1x5/115
4x3/135 solid

BSS
Lf only
3x10/25

Box squat to bench
5x5/115

8 Likes

I’ve been using the same WU plan as you for years. First set equals warm up.

2 Likes

That’s close enough for the boys ai run with.

It do work.:rofl:

1 Like

Wu= what Harry said

BP
2x10/bar
1x5/65
1x5/75
5x1/85 smooth like puddin

Spoto press
4x5/70
1x10/70

Started on DB
30s
25s
Left trap started taking over/getting tight so I called it

Trap bar rows
3x10/70

8 Likes

This could become a thing, like defranco’s agile 8 only much lazier !!

3 Likes

Now you went and made me look this up look this up.

2 Likes

Uhmm… was going to start the Kroc plan, but… once again I just went out and did whatever the hell I wanted because mynmom is a bad influence :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sumo from a deficit
1x5/115
1x5/165
1x5/185
5x1/205

Apparently I don’t have enough sense to link an IG video to this forum. :crazy_face:

7 Likes

Since I don’t even know what an IG video is you get a pass. Good deadlifting.

1 Like

IG is short for InstaGram. I thought it would be easier to upload the video there because YouTube keeps nagging me about crap and took forever to upload with the other phone.

Thanks! Didn’t have a lot of time so tried to make it count.

I have you on IG and there are no posts? Unless you have a secret account where all the good stuff is