The Game is Afoot (CL)

158 days till xmas.

1 Like

Thank you soooo much! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Or you try like the character Dunbar from Catch 22 to try to prolong your life by being bored all the time since time seems to go more slowly when you are bored.

3 Likes

You should start it! Space-time being conically shaped also explains why things seem to repeat themselves decades, centuries, and even millennia later. In addition to human nature being fairly static, the earth and all creation moves through the same point in the cone, just closer to the end. Hence the observation, “the more things change, the more they stay the same” and the Bible verse, “there is nothing new under the sun.”

1 Like

That’s a really good point, and I think it speaks to the different galaxies moving faster or slower. The entirety of physical creation exists in space-time, and space-time itself is cone-shaped and increasingly speeding to its end. However, do the different galaxies that exist in space-time reach the end faster? Do they circle at the bottom? I really don’t know and can’t speculate without more information. What do you think?

1 Like

Hmmm… Time IS relative to the specific object, so one theoretically could live a slower lifestyle to make the time stretch. However, it seems the mere sum of revolutions around the sun that one does (years lived) will dictate at least some perceived speed of passing time. You raise a good point, though. We talk about living a slower-paced life and boredom making time seem to stretch. Being bored may really have that effect for individuals.

I can’t help but mention time dilation, which I know nearly noting about other than massive gravity can cause it. @Polar-Bear you should start the space-time thread!

2 Likes

This is such a deep rabbit hole, and I have such a tiny brain :rofl: You could put my brain on the edge of a razor blade and it would look like a BB rolling down an 8 lane highway!

2 Likes

:rofl:

Hanging in there?

1 Like

Yeah, by a thread…lol Just taking a break and trying to figure out where I go from here.

4 Likes

Keep holding on, it’ll get better! Sometimes, a break is what’s needed.

1 Like

A break every once in a while is needed.

You’ll be back at it.

It’s in your blood.

:heart:

1 Like

Wu= :roll_eyes:

Anderson squat
1x5/bar
1x5/115
1x5/135
1x5/155
1x4/175
1x3/185 long iso hold on last rep

Squat
1x5/115
1x5/125
1x3/135

BP
1x5/bar
1x5/65
1x5/70
1x5/75
1x3/80

BSS
4x10/15s

BW walking lunges
3x12

Will take this week to workout a decent progression plan, with some type of deload figured in. My train jumped completely off the tracks as far as goals this year. I need to refocus on what I want out of this.

6 Likes

care to elaborate on this a little more. There is still a long way to go to the end of the year. Is there no way to still plan towards the original goals or are you saying that you focus has changed ?

3 Likes

I said I was going to contrate on upper body this year. Last year I did well bringing up my lower body. Started out pretty good but got distracted. Bench and press is still in the shitter. Still have no delts or lats.

The goal has always been strength and look halfway decent for an old chicken.

I will just have to work harder. Stay focused.

3 Likes

From what I saw in the transformation and guns threads you could tick this one off already. I assume by your bench and press being less than good, you are referring to your strength in these movements. Both these movements are really hard to progress without weight gain in my experience. Looking at your training recently your press volume or chest and shoulder volume looks quite low for an aesthetic goal. Maybe you could you consider adding a little more high volume pump work to these areas for a while.

5 Likes

Thanks Simo! We’ll see what I can up come up with.

This sounds like the key to success!

1 Like

I think you look lean, strong and beefy - but then again, I am partial to chickens…

3 Likes

Thanks Edgy! I am just where “I” want to be be… yet! And uf what you are doing ain’t working… try something else :wink:

2 Likes