Dildo Power Cage

Hey Guys,

I’m thinking of making a power cage out of recycled dildos. I am planning to glue them first then bolt them together for extra strength. I will use dildos’ with balls attached for the base and a double dong for the the cross member(hehe) on the top.

Please let me know if I am overlooking any details as safety is my utmost concern.

Thx

Will these be donated dildos? Or, will they come from your own collection, and you’ll just replace them as needed?

I have a sack (pun intended) of them I got off craigslist. Something like 200-250 dildos for 20 bucks.

I love that site!

get some double dongs for the uprights. Consider replacing any batteries with rebar. You don’t want battery acid spraying you after a squat session.

Which dildo will you be using for your box?

heh… box.

Where’s Headhunter??!!!

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
Where’s Headhunter??!!![/quote]

SONOFABITCH! you beat me to it! lol

I’d recommend dildo’s with suction cups for pegs, up to your comfort level tho, you’re goona have to lick 'em every time you switch from squats to rack pulls, etc…

[quote]BradTGIF wrote:
I’d recommend dildo’s with suction cups for pegs, up to your comfort level tho, you’re goona have to lick 'em every time you switch from squats to rack pulls, etc…[/quote]

He already has that taken care of, Brad… That’s how he makes sure they’re used. Good call, though.

[quote]angry chicken wrote:

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
Where’s Headhunter??!!![/quote]

SONOFABITCH! you beat me to it! lol[/quote]

hopefully this thread will turn into a hh roast!!

i wanna see the thread where he asked that anyway