T Nation

Digitalairair's Single Leg Box Jumps

the last 2 attempts were PRs.

[quote]digitalairair wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XBCnySUoMw
same workout with the teens, critiques on deadlift forms needed. I find it hard to keep my back straight during SNDL on platform because of the extra range of motion.[/quote]

Remember that time we did deadlift at Rio and the old heiren trainer told us to not drop the weight because the shock will hurt us so much that we wont be able to lift anymore for the rest of our lives?

Digital chair, stop doing one-legged jumps, and join ur nearest track team, i am pretty certain, u ll do good at 100/200 with proper coaching, judging by your relative strength levels, your fast CNS ( your vids on youtube), and your slim build.

[quote]acidhell wrote:
Digital chair, stop doing one-legged jumps, and join ur nearest track team, i am pretty certain, u ll do good at 100/200 with proper coaching, judging by your relative strength levels, your fast CNS ( your vids on youtube), and your slim build.[/quote]

Thanks, I am looking into track and the 55 and 60s seem to suit me best. 200 is a bit too long for me lol

thats some crazy stuff. How high were those one legs and silents?

your a big inspiration bro

[quote]romanaz wrote:

your a big inspiration bro[/quote]

Thanks:) the 1 legged jumps were about 2 and half inches above my belly button. I didn’t measure the height. The silent ones are about 55 inches?

[quote]digitalairair wrote:
romanaz wrote:

your a big inspiration bro

Thanks:) the 1 legged jumps were about 2 and half inches above my belly button. I didn’t measure the height. The silent ones are about 55 inches?[/quote]

Yeah. what are some of your stats weight, height, bench, squat, dead, vertical. you have to be real strong and explosive to do what you do. what sports do you compete in. on another thread you posted something about Spike and i wanted to know how it can help if you use it. i was thinking bout getting some.

[quote]pizzlemank wrote:
digitalairair wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XBCnySUoMw
same workout with the teens, critiques on deadlift forms needed. I find it hard to keep my back straight during SNDL on platform because of the extra range of motion.

Remember that time we did deadlift at Rio and the old heiren trainer told us to not drop the weight because the shock will hurt us so much that we wont be able to lift anymore for the rest of our lives?[/quote]
No. It was because you had your head up your ass and you were dropping 225 like it was 525. n00b.