Digital Tattoo Leeches Off Blood

Okay, so if this becomes a mainstream thing, how many of you would get it?

http://www.laptoplogic.com/news/detail.php?id=4454

I would be worried that the battery deposits something in your blood, eventually making it toxic.

I’ll stick to my ink thanks.

No way. An implanted wireless device with GPS that’s always on makes it too easy for the Feds to find me. Total privacy is just about impossible these days.

If I’m going to put something like that in my arm, it better do something a crapload cooler than show the display of my cell phone.

If a fully functional TV can appear out of nowhere in my forearm, then we’re talking.

[quote]Yo Momma wrote:
No way. An implanted wireless device with GPS that’s always on makes it too easy for the Feds to find me. Total privacy is just about impossible these days.[/quote]

Haha, to true.

I was just wondering, if it monitors blood, could the cops use them to get an immediate reading of blood alcohol and or narcotics? Have the devices set up to beam feeds with illegal substances to the nearest cop? Creepy…

[quote]Squiggles wrote:
Yo Momma wrote:
No way. An implanted wireless device with GPS that’s always on makes it too easy for the Feds to find me. Total privacy is just about impossible these days.

Haha, to true.

I was just wondering, if it monitors blood, could the cops use them to get an immediate reading of blood alcohol and or narcotics? Have the devices set up to beam feeds with illegal substances to the nearest cop? Creepy… [/quote]

But possible.

OK pretty soon America will have the wierdest culture when I see things like this. We will surpass the taboo of the tribe that enlongates their necks with rings and those who continually hit themselves with dull axes claiming to be sacrificicing their bodies for their god.

Come on, how much money would they expect to make off of this thing? Unless I could watch movies with full color (not skin color) on my arm then we got a deal. As long as big muscles won’t affect anything. lol

OH HELL NO!!! I don’t want the cell phone I have much less one I can’t leave in the car.

As soon as you get one they’ll come out with a color version, then HD, then who knows what else.

[quote]Schwarzenegger wrote:
As soon as you get one they’ll come out with a color version, then HD, then who knows what else.[/quote]

Hahah ya, you’d want an upgrade! LOL.

The last sentence is the best

“This product is waterproof and it is powered by pizza.”

Ha