Difficulty Figuring Out Body Type

[quote]Annihilator wrote:
No but seriously. I’ve read some Thib’s articles and he explained that some body types respond the best to different diets, if it is high carb or low carb, not complicated things.

Knowing what kind of diet suits you the best can’t be bad, even if I agree that you must not overcomplicate things and spend more time planning your diet than lifting weight.[/quote]

All he needs is a pair of scales, weight not going up eat more food, getting to fat lift more weights, if turning into real fat ass do a bit of cardio shit how hard can it be.

When he gets to a descent size and his gains are slowing then start tweaking the diet, and the routine. If this dude isn�??t making good gains already he is doing something really wrong and it will have nothing to do with his body type.

He’s a teenage boy who’s carrying some bodyfat. He doesn’t need a fucking anti-estrogen product.

He needs to eat, lift and grow. And that’s all he needs right now.

[quote]OctoberGirl wrote:

Come back in 3 months after some work and then detail your progess and THEN we can tailor it to a specific body type.

[/quote]

3 months?! Make it three years…

[quote]SkyNett wrote:
OctoberGirl wrote:

Come back in 3 months after some work and then detail your progess and THEN we can tailor it to a specific body type.

3 months?! Make it three years… [/quote]

Agree with both posts.

This is why people are not making progress. YOU ARE FOCUSING ON THE WRONG THINGS!

i think you get the idea here bluestar, end thread.

[quote]zephead4747 wrote:
Stronghold wrote:
Looks like the deadlifts and cheeseburgers bodytype. get going.

You need to post more.

this was win.

Are there any other types?[/quote]

squats and milk.

[quote]SkyNett wrote:
He’s a teenage boy who’s carrying some bodyfat. He doesn’t need a fucking anti-estrogen product.

He needs to eat, lift and grow. And that’s all he needs right now. [/quote]

He needs to eat but he needs to learn nutrition.

Also I don’t agree with you about the anti-estrogen. He’s got moobs which indicates low test and elevated estrogen. Rez-V would help with that situation.

He does need to lift and grow.

[quote]Annihilator wrote:
No but seriously. I’ve read some Thib’s articles and he explained that some body types respond the best to different diets, if it is high carb or low carb, not complicated things.

Knowing what kind of diet suits you the best can’t be bad, even if I agree that you must not overcomplicate things and spend more time planning your diet than lifting weight.[/quote]

Hes not going to know what kind of diet suits him best by taking a webcam picture and putting it on the internet. Somewhere someone got the stupid idea that they could guess how someone responded to various foods by looking at poorly lit pictures on a computer screen and they need to stop.

You know how you figure out what works for your body? You do some different shit, and then keep doing what worked.

Yeah you’re right, but if he wants to know his body type, why not? As long as he keep doing the important things correctly, it doesn’t matter if he want to learn more stuff if he enjoys it. Though, for his body type, it’s true that it’s hard to figure it out only with a little picture.

Also I don’t agree with you about the anti-estrogen. He’s got moobs which indicates low test and elevated estrogen. Rez-V would help with that situation.

[/quote]

Is that what it indicates? Maybe it just indicates that he’s got some bodyfat to lose, in which case an anti-estrogen product is unnecessary.

I’m just surprised how quickly people jump to diagnose gyno and other serious physiological issues from a picture over the Internet.

But hey, do what you want. I personally wouldn’t feel comfortable advising an under-aged kid to take a supplement he may, or may not need. Particularly when I haven’t seen a medical work-up on him…

[quote]SkyNett wrote:
OctoberGirl wrote:

Is that what it indicates? Maybe it just indicates that he’s got some bodyfat to lose, in which case an anti-estrogen product is unnecessary.

I’m just surprised how quickly people jump to diagnose gyno and other serious physiological issues from a picture over the Internet.

But hey, do what you want. I personally wouldn’t feel comfortable advising an under-aged kid to take a supplement he may, or may not need. Particularly when I haven’t seen a medical work-up on him… [/quote]

He’s a 15-year old skinny-fat kid. He’s many, many pounds of muscle and AT LEAST a few years of body composition changes away from worrying about ‘moobs’.

And besides, if he IS overly worried about it, he should see a medical professional instead of wasting $40 a month on an OTC resveratrol supplement.

[quote]SkyNett wrote:
OctoberGirl wrote:

But hey, do what you want. I personally wouldn’t feel comfortable advising an under-aged kid to take a supplement he may, or may not need. Particularly when I haven’t seen a medical work-up on him… [/quote]

Sorry OG, but again I agree.

I carry some fat on my chest when putting on mass, but I’m pretty sure I don’t have gyno - and he looks to be carrying a lot less.

[quote]rsg wrote:
SkyNett wrote:
OctoberGirl wrote:

But hey, do what you want. I personally wouldn’t feel comfortable advising an under-aged kid to take a supplement he may, or may not need. Particularly when I haven’t seen a medical work-up on him…

Sorry OG, but again I agree.

I carry some fat on my chest when putting on mass, but I’m pretty sure I don’t have gyno - and he looks to be carrying a lot less.[/quote]

I will certainly differ to to you learned gentlemen

I do take REZ-V and I didn’t get a doctor’s note and I started lifting without consulting my physician.

Although I, in your opinion SkyNett, was wrong in suggesting REZ-V, do you really get a doctor’s opinion before you take any supplement?

This is a serious question.

Although I, in your opinion SkyNett, was wrong in suggesting REZ-V, do you really get a doctor’s opinion before you take any supplement?

[/quote]

No, but I’m a grown man with 20 years of bodybuilding behind me, and I’m two years into my degree in an allied health specialty.

He’s a 15 year old kid who doesn’t know what the hell is going on. He clearly needs advice, but advising an anti-estrogen product for what amounts to a little pec fat is not something I would personally do. Protein powder? Ok, but an anti-estrogen product - I wouldn’t suggest that.

I would suggest he stop being afraid to eat anything, and apply sound, long proven, basic bodybuilding & nutrition principles that have been around some 60 years…

I’d also suggest he spend the next two years applying said principles in earnest, before coming in here and trying to “figure out his body type” and whatever other minutia he expressly needs to not be concerned with at this point.

[quote]SkyNett wrote:
OctoberGirl wrote:

No, but I’m a grown man with 20 years of bodybuilding behind me, and I’m two years into my degree in an allied health specialty.

He’s a 15 year old kid who doesn’t know what the hell is going on. He clearly needs advice, but advising an anti-estrogen product for what amounts to a little pec fat is not something I would personally do. Protein powder? Ok, but an anti-estrogen product - I wouldn’t suggest that.

I would suggest he stop being afraid to eat anything, and apply sound, long proven, basic bodybuilding & nutrition principles that have been around some 60 years…

I’d also suggest he spend the next two years applying said principles in earnest, before coming in here and trying to “figure out his body type” and whatever other minutia he expressly needs to not be concerned with at this point. [/quote]

So you don’t get a doctor’s note with each supplement.

Thanks for the answer

and as I said, I do think he needs to learn nutrition and not just eat to put on mass

I am going to agree with the majority. Lift, eat lots of good food and grow. Hes a skinny fat sedentary kid. He is lucky because he is young. In 4 years he can really step up his physique if he wants it bad enough. Consistency, consistency, consistency is the name of the game.

I don’t think he has moobs… he has fat spread all over with ZERO muscle.

Why are people still talking in this thread? No one has said anything new since the 4th post in.

If you absolutely cannot figure out your body type and are unable to live without knowing, read this post by Berardi.
http://www.T-Nation.com/tmagnum/readTopic.do?id=1238706

After a year or two of trying to put on some weight, then worry about what type of body you have and how to eat for you.

Take these folk’s advice. It took me 2 basically wasted years of lifting with trial and error before I came to the hard realization that SQUATS AND MILK is the best option.

A. Drink 1 gallon of milk per day + whatever else it is that you want to eat.

B) Squat at least every workout.

If you do this now like everyone says you will save yourself a lot of wasted time.