Different Spike?

Hi everyone, i live in Sydney, and i can buy some of the Biotest products, one of them is Spike. but when i look at the ingredients, it’s different to the one in T-Nation, why is that?
the one i got is this:
Spike Tablet: 400.00 mg
-T-MAX [Biotest proprietary thiamine di(2-methylpropionate) disulfide]
-Caffeine

From T-Nation:
Spike? Formula 473mg
-Biotest GBX[guarana-berry extract (containing theophylline and caffeine0]
-T-MAX [Biotest proprietary thiamine di(2-methylpropionate) disulfide]
-Natural Caffeine
-yohimbine HCI

the one i got doesn’t have GBX and yohimbine, is that means i will not get good results from Spike? because i’ve try one or even two tabs, but nothing happened…

Yohimbine is illegal as an imported ingredient in Australia, so you prob have an export / altered version for the local market.

Its the version prior to the addition of the yohimbe etc. the original still very good IMO.

[quote]sjfou wrote:
Yohimbine is illegal as an imported ingredient in Australia, so you prob have an export / altered version for the local market.[/quote]

Fxxk that!!! So i can’t even hope to get the HOT-ROX Extreme or other good products that contains Yohimbine…

Why they banned this ingredient??? anyone can answer me?

[quote]Monster Wong wrote:
sjfou wrote:
Yohimbine is illegal as an imported ingredient in Australia, so you prob have an export / altered version for the local market.

Fxxk that!!! So i can’t even hope to get the HOT-ROX Extreme or other good products that contains Yohimbine…

Why they banned this ingredient??? anyone can answer me?[/quote]

I have tried to find an answer but cant seem to find anything as to why.

Some people have got HOT-ROX Extreme into the country but be careful. My last order contained some of the new Spike to see if I could get it in. It didnt work. My order arrived in the country in a couple of days but customs held it up for about 3 weeks and when it arrived at my door my Spike had been stolen from my order. Damn you Customs!

Yeah man i have been taking it for a couple of months now, buying it off the Australian website (as i live in Sydney), and noticed the diffrent ingredients, i still rate it for working out, but yeah pisses me off as well cause we are missing out. F**k customs are a pain in the arse here.