Different Proteins for Females?

Hey guys seen a few different proteins targeted towards females. Whats the difference???

Also for a female trying to lose weight what type of protein and when would you suggest

Cheers for your help

[quote]rocca wrote:
Hey guys seen a few different proteins targeted towards females. Whats the difference???

Also for a female trying to lose weight what type of protein and when would you suggest

Cheers for your help[/quote]

Beef. Eat it.

[quote]rocca wrote:
Whats the difference??? [/quote]

Special pricing.

females are human too (I think), doesn’t matter special proteins for women.

Biotest makes quality protein products that are suitable for both men and women.

I don’t really know what you are talking about when you say ‘protein targeted to females’. Care to give an example?

You could be talking of the hype for women to use soy protein. Basically soy protein has isoflavonoids which are said to increase estrogen levels, but truly if you’re looking for a post workout protein whey will breakdown faster making it a better post workout protein for men and women.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Biotest makes quality protein products that are suitable for both men and women.

I don’t really know what you are talking about when you say ‘protein targeted to females’. Care to give an example?[/quote]

Soy? Things labeled by the Biggest Loser? Those would be my guesses.

Probably just marketing.

[quote]EasyRhino wrote:
Probably just marketing.[/quote]

Yup, marketing to target Biggest Loser type TV watchers who think to themselves “that’s what I need, a special protein for women and I’ll finally get it right and be slim!!!” A quality protein is a quality protein and you can’t go wrong with Metabolic Drive.

D

THAT SPECIAL K SHIT!! fucking 12 grams per serving, my girl bought that at the grocery store and I poured it out…gave her ass a cup of Metabolic Drive! Biotest FOREVER! FUCK THE WORLD(that’s the HOT-ROX and Surge workout fuel talkin)

All metabolic processes of men and women are exactly the same.

If it’s targeted to females, yes, like others here have said, it’s probably full of soy. This means that if a man eats it, he’ll bloat out and grow tits. If a woman eats it, she’ll bloat out and the extra estrogen can lead to breast or ovarian cancer.

It sucks because soy is such a convenient protein, but high estrogen is really really bad for both sexes.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

I don’t really know what you are talking about when you say ‘protein targeted to females’. Care to give an example?[/quote]

yeah from what i was reading they basically have lower amounts of protein per serving. Figured it was a bull shit… cheers guys

As everyone is saying, quality protein is quality protein. Soy, while giving perfectly innocent men titties, does protect females from several types of cancer and heart disease. Works the same for men, but even the small risc of lowering test is to much of a risc. Hasnt been conclusively proven though, as there are just as many reports showing no difference.