Different Post Workout Meals

Hey everyone, I’m looking to add some variety to my post workout nutrition(kinda geting old of the “same old”).I was wondering what you guys usually eat/drink for your post workout meals. Thanks,Steve.

[quote]The_Grim_Reaper wrote:
Hey everyone, I’m looking to add some variety to my post workout nutrition(kinda geting old of the “same old”).I was wondering what you guys usually eat/drink for your post workout meals. Thanks,Steve.[/quote]

100-120g Maxim powder and 35g of Whey protein. Before I used this, used to have a very large bowl of cornflakes with skim milk.

I hit the Surge pretty hard after every workout and find that it makes a huge difference.

Dr. Berardi has offered the secret formula… and it works!

Surge, then one hour after:

1 cup oatmeal, raw
1 cup yoghurt (fat free)
1 scoop Grow!
1 banana

beautiful dessert!

3-4 raw eggs, 1-banana, 1-apple, 1- tablespoon of ground flax seed, 1/2 cup raw oats, 1-teaspoon cod liver oil and 1-teaspoon mackeral/sardine oil mix and about 1 litre natural spring water. Mix in blender and enjoy.

Sometimes I may add bee pollen, and ground kelp powder, and substitute organic peanut butter for the eggs.

Well,the problem is I ran out of surge,lol.I only have some whey powder left.

[quote]The_Grim_Reaper wrote:
Well,the problem is I ran out of Surge,lol.I only have some whey powder left.[/quote]

buy more

Mix your whey with Gatorade shake it up and enjoy. Admittedly this can be sort of gross if you have chocolate flavored whey. I use orange whey and orange Gatorade with some creatine thrown in and it tastes great. There is ~200 kcal in the Gatorade-all sugar basically. This helps get the insulin up and I use ~50-60g protein. One to two hours later I eat green stuff and meat.

If you look at the label of Surge this is basically the strategy that they are using: sugar to spike insulin and amino acids (protein) to support anabolism.

Hope this helps.