T Nation

Different Oils In Same Syringe?

They say the only stupid question is the one that you don’t ask. Well this is the stupid one I am going to ask…

Can you inject different oil based compounds in the same syringe, or do you need to inject them separately? I.e. test/masteron or masteron/eq or test/eq you get the point. Is it okay to put 2 cc’s of Test E and 1 cc of Masteron E in the same syringe and inject? Or do I need to separate the two before injecting?

I will take any browbeatings for the stupid question…

Yes - you can mix different oil-based compounds in the same syringe.

Yeah, you can mix different oils. You can also mix oil and water based, though you might risk some crashing, but it’s doable.

Sweet! And I didn’t get any flaming for the dumb question. Lol.

Since that worked so well, how much do you guys think the different injection sites can hold? How much is safe for a glute or a deltoid? Most I have ever tried for a glute is 3cc, shoulder 2 cc’s but at different depths into the delt. Is this about the most they will hold?

I have heard 3 for glutes, 2 for quads, and somewhere between 1-2 for everywhere else. I want to think I read 2 for delts but for some odd reason I don’t think thats right, and that it was actually 1.

I know people who have/do more though.

glutes - 3 ml
delts - 2 ml
quads - 2 ml
all other sites - 1 ml

pretty general. although most sites (especially glutes) can handle a little more than the normal recommended volume.

[quote]juice20jd wrote:
glutes - 3 ml
delts - 2 ml
quads - 2 ml
all other sites - 1 ml

pretty general. although most sites (especially glutes) can handle a little more than the normal recommended volume.

[/quote]

I’d agree with these numbers. I usually put 2.5ml into my quads, but they’re pretty large, doesn’t seem to be too bad, but I can tell there’s something in the muscle after I inject.

[quote]Schwarzenegger wrote:
juice20jd wrote:
glutes - 3 ml
delts - 2 ml
quads - 2 ml
all other sites - 1 ml

What about Prop? Does that change things? It’s so sore…
Oh, and I figure it’s a little bit less for a girl?

I think prop is just more along the lines of how much you can handle personally, since it’s known to make the injection site really sore.

And I wouldn’t know about the answer to your girl question.