T Nation

Different Oatmeal Recipe

So this morning I ran out of milk for my oatmeal, which was almost a disaster, until I jacked some of my mom’s vanilla activia yogurt… I used 1c oatmeal, 5 fresh strawberries, sprinkle some raisins, and 1/4c. craisins, a little honey and splenda and 2 spoonfulls of the yogurt, and holy shit it was the best oatmeal I had ever tasted! Anyone else have some different recipes for oats?

I make cookies out of oatmeal, peanut butter, and chocolate Metabolic Drive. Once I get the recipe right I will post it.

I use one cup oats to one cup blueberries to two cups water. Add copious amounts of cinnamon. Eat.

Splenda? Ha! You eat oatmeal like small child. Me laugh at your weakness!

cinnamon and splenda is awesome.

You might wanna try yogurt and granola. That, my friend, is heaven.

[quote]Vicomte wrote:
I use one cup oats to one cup blueberries to two cups water. Add copious amounts of cinnamon. Eat.

Splenda? Ha! You eat oatmeal like small child. Me laugh at your weakness![/quote]

I might agree with you, however, I only use splenda with fresh fruit, for some reason it just tastes great. I, like a true man, prefer BROWN SUGAR with my oatmeal, especially with cinnamon and raisins… oh shit I think I’ve got my 1st PWO meal of the day!

[quote]martyh wrote:
Vicomte wrote:

Splenda? Ha! You eat oatmeal like small child. Me laugh at your weakness!

I might agree with you, however, I only use splenda with fresh fruit, for some reason it just tastes great. I, like a true man, prefer BROWN SUGAR with my oatmeal, especially with cinnamon and raisins… oh shit I think I’ve got my 1st PWO meal of the day![/quote]

I don’t like rasins in my oatmeal, too wrinkly. Real men eat their oats with the blood of freshly slaughtered virgin infants.

That’s a thought. Would blood be an effective bodybuilding food? Anyone know the macro breakdown of blood?

dude, try cutting an apple, and put that with walden farms caramel sauce into your oats. ri.dic.u.lous.

[quote]cpcloud wrote:
dude, try cutting an apple, and put that with walden farms caramel sauce into your oats. ri.dic.u.lous.[/quote]

This sounds like a must. And blood is a very effective bodybuilding food, I use a source from Thailand, I’ve put on 15 lbs. of solid mass on a 4 week cycle of 2 pints/day, all in the genitals.

That sounds very tasty.From reading the replies, You can see how versatile oats are, even though they weren’t serious, you can add just about anything.

Metabolic Drive (choc, or banana, or sometimes a scoop of each) + Nat PB + a handful of flax seeds.

S

cookie recipe:

http://www.T-Nation.com/tmagnum/readTopic.do?id=2128596