Different Drugs, Same Needle. Safe?

I’ve been using 1ml/Test Cyp and 1ml/EQ in the same needle, now i hear it’s not good to inject cocktails?..Is there any truth to this???

I’ve never heard that it’s problematic. I plan to do it on my next real cycle. Hopefully someone that has experience will post.

i hope not, my friends and i who are or have been on have been doing it.

Not a problem as long as you mix oils with oils…Although some water based and oils are ok depending on amounts so I have found out. (Yes I hate multi injections and have avoided them in lots of cycles.)

Yeah I didn’t think it was a problem, but i wanted to hear from some of you guys. and see whats’ up

[quote]runningperfect wrote:
Not a problem as long as you mix oils with oils…Although some water based and oils are ok depending on amounts so I have found out. (Yes I hate multi injections and have avoided them in lots of cycles.)[/quote]

Oh No!

I’ve done plenty of cocktails with no problem at all!
Namely test-enan with eq…

[quote]dirty99 wrote:
I’ve been using 1ml/Test Cyp and 1ml/EQ in the same needle, now i hear it’s not good to inject cocktails?..Is there any truth to this???[/quote]

No problem, i actully mixed oil and water based in the same syringe, im not saying it’s right but I didnt have a problem.

if its amps its ok but if its bottles with rubber tops… it will dull the needle. and that will couse more pain…

[quote]gunsxl wrote:
if its amps its ok but if its bottles with rubber tops… it will dull the needle. and that will couse more pain…
[/quote]

haha dude that’s why you always put a new needle on before you poke, Tell me you always change your needle?

Ive been mixing oils with oils and with waters i dont think it matters, they are all going in anyway. When doing Prop i never experienced pain but also had it watered down (meaning cocktailed so i wouldnt feel pain anyway). Also when doing the injection rubber top, vial or anything, the need gets dulled if anything vials are much worse on the sharp tips of a syringe needle. But reccomend use a 22G to withdrawl(load) then switch needles to 25g to inject.

This is the norm i hope this helps people.

It’s all good unless you use more than 4 cc in the same injection spot.

[quote]gunsxl wrote:
[/quote]

You should change the needle even if you pull from an amp, when you get to the bottom of the amp your dulling the tip of the pin.

i mix 1.7 cc prop and 1 cc deca in the same syringe and switch the needle with no problems but if im just doing the test its only one extra poke i dont find its that dull.

No problem mixing gear together. I’ve done it for years.

Sustanon and Omnadren work well together.

When I first started out, I mixed Andropen with Test E. Worked well.

J.Rocker, that’s an impressive back shot. Good work.

[quote]dirty99 wrote:
gunsxl wrote:

haha dude that’s why you always put a new needle on before you poke, Tell me you always change your needle?[/quote]

i do… the q. was could he use both in one needle…