Difference, Ephedrina/Ephedra

Could someone please tell me the difference between Ephedrina/Ephedra? Are these essentially the same thing, and if so, how would one normally dose with this??

Ephedra is an herb called Ma Huang. Ephedrine HCL is a tweeked drug form of the herb. It is sometimes sold as a bronchodialator. Products like Primatine tablets found in drug stores. Not sure of the spelling.
In healthfood stores, Natures Way makes a product called Breath-Aid. Natures Way may have recently discontinued this product.
The two are identical except the latter being in a capsule.
12.5 mg of ephedrine hcl and 200 mg of guafenisen (spelling again)a common expectorant.
Most guys will take 25 to 50 mgs of ephedrine hcl along 200 mgs of caffeine and 325 mgs of aspirin. The classic ECA stack for fat loss and energy.

Both of these products are inexpensive when labeled as a bronchodialator.
The prices can be outragous if sold by a supplement company selling it as an energy/fatloss supplement. This is because the insurance to carry or make such a product is extremely expensive.

[quote]vitaman1971 wrote:
Ephedra is an herb called Ma Huang. Ephedrine HCL is a tweeked drug form of the herb. It is sometimes sold as a bronchodialator. Products like Primatine tablets found in drug stores. Not sure of the spelling.
In healthfood stores, Natures Way makes a product called Breath-Aid. Natures Way may have recently discontinued this product.
The two are identical except the latter being in a capsule.
12.5 mg of ephedrine hcl and 200 mg of guafenisen (spelling again)a common expectorant.
Most guys will take 25 to 50 mgs of ephedrine hcl along 200 mgs of caffeine and 325 mgs of aspirin. The classic ECA stack for fat loss and energy.

Both of these products are inexpensive when labeled as a bronchodialator.
The prices can be outragous if sold by a supplement company selling it as an energy/fatloss supplement. This is because the insurance to carry or make such a product is extremely expensive.
[/quote]

Vitamin1971, Ephedrine and ephedra are not the same thing. However, what you’ve said is correct, in that ephedra is ephedrine that has caffeine and aspirin added. Theoretically, psuedophedrine along with aspirin and caffeine should do the same trick, for a lot less money. Personally, I’ve not been able to replicate the effect of the old “stacker 3” that had ephedra. 3 of those would keep you up all night. Maybe someone else knows the secret formula. I sure miss them.

Yeah, I heard that formula was pretty intense, but I never tried it.
We just need to be patient, someone will make something just as good if not better.

Do an E-bay search for ripped fuel or any original ephedra products. The prices are ABSOLUTELY insane. $378 was the highest bid on 2 120 ct bottles of Ripped Fuel that used to sell for $25 a bottle. And that shit used to suck ass. Wish I saw that coming.

[quote]E-man wrote:
Do an E-bay search for ripped fuel or any original ephedra products. The prices are ABSOLUTELY insane. $378 was the highest bid on 2 120 ct bottles of Ripped Fuel that used to sell for $25 a bottle. And that shit used to suck ass. Wish I saw that coming.[/quote]

WoW! That is amazing, but I am suprised that you did not like the original Ripped Fuel.