Difference Between S-Drol Brands?

What is the difference in Fast Action S-Drol and Nutra Coastal S-drol??
or are they the same?

the reason I ask is because I ordered the Fast action S-Drol and got the Nutra Coastal in the mail. I have been taking taking the Nutra Coastal for three days(10Mg’s a Day) now and I have not had any side effects nor have I had any serious pumps while working out. Maby its just to early to see or feel a difference. And yes I have a preety strict diet plan and good cycle assist plan and good liver care.

Do they have the full chemical name given on the sites that sell this? if they do compare them - this will answer your question.

You could also google them for the chem. names too.

I looked and found this:

This is in Fast Action:
S-Drol (2a, 17a di methyl etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol-sdrol) - 12mg (thats what it says on the web site I ordered it from)

This is in Nutra Costal:
S-Drol (2a, 17a-methyl-5a-androst-3-one, 17b-ol)-10Mg (thats what it says on the bottle I got in the mail)

I dont know if that is any different from one another. Do you?? It reads a little different.

Google.

I Googled the two:
Fast Action:
S-Drol (2a, 17a di methyl etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol-sdrol)
and Nutra Costal:
S-Drol (2a, 17a-methyl-5a-androst-3-one, 17b-ol)
and I found that the two Chemicals are the same.

www.ironmagazineforums.com/hi...c/92194-1.html

good info. The only difference is the Nutra Coastal reads; “Methyl”, and the Fast Action reads; “Di Methyl”, but im no Chemist so I will call them the same.

I used google a couple of days ago when you asked first, and this is what i learnt, but on replying i realised i was being a fucking sap and doing your work for you… :wink:

AFAIK, di-methyl means that is has been methylated at two points rather than one. ie, 2 atoms were methylated or one methylated twice as opposed to one or once - that is a mere guess however.

I believe one of them is also sold under a Super-vol brand name and this one is generally considered to be less attractive than the ‘original’ super-drol as this one is proven effective.

I would not particualrly trust a ‘fast action’** to be the same but ‘faster’… for one, methylated orals are generally fast actinbg as is… and secondly methylating can cause extreme differences to a drugs actions. stick with the former.

Also, this link is VERY interesting! Aren’t you glad you looked? I will give it a read over and may just thread it too :wink:

**I received a PM explaining ‘Fast Action’ is a brand name and not an effect! lol!

Thanks bro.!.

and yeah I am glad I looked.LOL…Thanx!!!