Difference Between Cypionate and Enanthate? Where to Get Grapeseed Test?

How do I buy Grapeseed oil testosterone. I am finding it very hard. What is the difference between cypionate vs Enanthate.

I believe my blood pressure raises with t but have to take in the rabbit hole now no going back

On small amount. 100mg every 7 days. I have heard grapeseed is much better on blood pressure. thanks for any information

Grapeseed oil testosterone is only available through compounding pharmacies, Empower pharmacy. I’ve heard of men having blood pressure problems on cottonseed that vanished after switching to enanthate, enanthate (sesame seed oil) has a slightly shorter half life -2 days imperceivable to those injecting weekly or more often.

More people have problems on cypionate/cottonseed than any other ester.

I get a nasty persistent cough on cottonseed even though labs indicate no allergies to any other the esters, switch to enanthate and chronic cough disappeared after 6 weeks.

It may be years before we understand how all the different esters affect us men in such strange ways.

1 Like

Thanks bro! Yes I am realizing we are in the being stage in many respects and won’t know a lot for awhile. I am knowledgeable relative to Lehman but still very naïve to the amount of information I need. I have so many questions to fit the my puzzle together.

I like what u said about 75mg a week. I do find my self wanting a bit more but feel the blood pressure. Going to try the other T

It’s very hard to understand all that is needed but I am trying THANKS TO THIS SITE!! It’s the best I have found!!!

Are you using an aromatase inhibitor?

What is an aromatase inhibitor? No I am not. Please explain

Aromatase inhibitors are used block the aromatase enzyme, which converts testosterone to estradiol, therefore indirectly inhibiting estradiol.

1 Like

I have my E2 number at home but I believe it was 10? Within range thou. Maybe 15? I will get number soon. I know it’s never been outside of the lad range thou

Thanks

have my E2 number at home but I believe it was 10? Within range thou. Maybe 15? I will get number soon. I know it’s never been outside of the lad range thou

Thanks

No need for an aromatase inhibitor.

1 Like

Obviously, he probably needs more estrogen if anything.

1 Like

when on T my lads are

TT 1000 Range 300-1150
FT 220. Range 50-155
E2 37. Range > or = 39 idk what this means
SGBH I don’t have :rage::rage:sorry

These numbers reflect Running about 150 or 170 every 7 days.

My main worry in BP I FEEL GETS TO HIGH. Ok I know it gets to high. Adding beets, on cq10 with the A absorbent. Etc

When off for a month to 6 weeks

TT 265-315 “
FT 40. “
E2 15. “
SGBH 31. “
FSH 12.2. Out of range 1.6-8.0
Prolactin 5.1. Range 2.0-18.0
LH 4.8. Range 1.5-9.3

I need to get a good Protocol Of EOD. Going to find out about empower grapeseed oil tomorrow