T Nation

Dieting

if you want the best shape of your life you need to take a good look at this.

the idea is to burn more caleries then you eat without starving your self.

first off: find out how many caleries your body burns at rest. and then do your best to consume a little over that amount in a day.

meal: you eat small meals every couple of hourse. meals should be healthy, mostly home cooked. nothing fried. lots of fruit and veggies.

supplements: multi-vitamin and mineral, ZMA befor bed, L-gultamine, protein shake, therogenic.

when you get up first thing is to eat. then do what ever for a little bit. take short job or walk. (if you walk walk very quickly) go through out your day as you wood. and drink lots of water. an hour or two before you head to bed take another walk or jog.

the idea is you eat first thing in the morning. that breaks the starvation period while you sleep.

the morning jog or walk will help boost your calerie burner(metabolism).

eating every couple of hourse will tell your body to not store anything so it will burn all you feed it and then some.

the night walk or jog will help evilate your calerie burner(metabolism) while you sleep.

always take at least one day off a week.

if your on a weight lifting routine just add this in.

this is basicly what i do with some small changes. First instead of joging i swim for 20minutes. second 4 days a week i m in the gym weight lifting and i also have a 7min cardo before and 30mins cardio after.

i personaly like this setup better then any other diet and routine i have tried. doing cardio in the morning gives me more energy through out the day. doing it at night again wares me out so i sleep better. my total well being is dramaticly improved. if nothing else i do this just to feel better. just weight lifting alone dont give me more energy but does the opposite.

would

calorie

poohbaya…well said

basically

jogging

wears

dramatically

doesn’t

Seriously, though. A simple approach, but workable.

You sound like a Taoist, though. :slight_smile:

This guy’s real name is “winner”…

…probably.

If Char sees this thread he will have a catatonic siezure.

hours

thermogenic

whatever

throughout

you’re

I’m

I’m not even going near the grammar.

I’m not overly picky on spelling and grammar but this is a f$#^&n disgrace to the school system of wherever you live.
Your post makes you look like an ass, and the one on the bitches thread confirms it.

Fitone is that you???

:slight_smile: Groove

Thanx for pointing out the obvious!

This isnt muscle and fitness.

Get a clue.

Is there one of us who didnt already know this? Your post is offending at worst.

If

The… calories than…

First… calories… And

Meals… hours… Meals… Nothing… Lots

Supplemenets… before… glutamine… thermogenic…

When… Then…whatever… Take…jog… If… (comma)… would… And… An

The…That…

The…calorie

Eating…hours…

Then…elevate…calorie

Always…

If

This… basically… I… jogging… I… Second… I’m…I…cardio…

I personally…than…I…Doing…Doing…wears…I… My…dramatically…If…I…Just…don’t

============

I thought my English sucked, it being my second language and all…