Dieting, Supplements to Limit Muscle Loss?

ATM I am taking BCAA’s and HRX, and possibly Animal Stak 2, is there anything else I should maybe look into getting that is well worth it for the money?

I am heavily overweight and don’t plan to extreme diet for more than a month or two and I know because of my size muscle loss is low anyways, but I am really want to increase my strength while dieting, or at the least stay where I am at.

bcaa’s HRX, ZMA, fish oil, and maybe even CLA(active isomers). thats all i would really recommend.

The most important things are obviously going to be (imo):

adaquate protein intake, which i’m sure youre following cuz youre on T-Nation.

heavy lifting without overtraining - try to target as many muscles as possible, and do not neglect any.

[quote]daltron wrote:
ATM I am taking BCAA’s and HRX, and possibly Animal Stak 2, is there anything else I should maybe look into getting that is well worth it for the money?

I am heavily overweight and don’t plan to extreme diet for more than a month or two and I know because of my size muscle loss is low anyways, but I am really want to increase my strength while dieting, or at the least stay where I am at.[/quote]

I would consider Flameout in addition to what you already have. It will aid in fat loss and inhibit inflammation. The best you can shoot for now is holding on to what strength and muscle you have.

When you cut the fat you want then concentrate on bulking back up, but on a clean bulk with good nutrition to minimize fat gain and focus on muscle gain.

D