Diet with Anavar/Wistrol cycle?

Hey guys,

I’m about to start a 3 week Winstrol/Anavar cycle. Is there any precautions I need to take in terms of diet? I’m done my research and couldnt find anything that would answer my inquiry adequately.

Appreciate constructive replies!

Really the only differences, IMO, with androgen-assisted dieting and ordinary dieting are:

1. The concern of keeping fats up to at least 30% of caloric intake for the sake of maintaining natural T don’t apply. If desired fats can be lower.

(Beneficial fats still remain equally beneficial, and if choosing low-carb and having all the protein one should, fat to round out the calories to where they should be is still fine.)

1. Caloric intake can be lower without LBM crashing as badly.

2. Results are faster.

[quote]Bill Roberts wrote:
Really the only differences, IMO, with androgen-assisted dieting and ordinary dieting are:

1. The concern of keeping fats up to at least 30% of caloric intake for the sake of maintaining natural T don’t apply. If desired fats can be lower.

(Beneficial fats still remain equally beneficial, and if choosing low-carb and having all the protein one should, fat to round out the calories to where they should be is still fine.)

1. Caloric intake can be lower without LBM crashing as badly.

2. Results are faster.[/quote]

So there isnt much of a difference? I can run the cycle with my planned bulk diet? Thanks!

Yes, you could.

I misinterpreted your question though actually, limiting my answer to cutting diets.

For bulking diets, one can indeed just do the same, but it’s more efficient in my opinion to trade out fat calories for more carbs where reasonable to do so. It isn’t necessary to become obsessive about it, but overall, again T-boosting is not an issue, and calories from carbs will boost gains when using androgens more than the same calories from fats.

I don’t mean swapping out beneficial fats purposely eaten because of special properties (EFA’s, coconut oil, olive oil) but for example taking the trouble to eat 96/4 or 97/3 beef instead of the usual high-fat stuff, thus enabling eating considerably more carbs; avoiding junky fat, etc.

However this is far more towards being a fine point than a necessity. You can still do well getting say 30-40% of calories from fat.