Diet/Training on 8wk Cycle?

Hey help a brother out i need as much info as i can get on riding the bicycle for 8 weeks so the cycle is test enan 500 mg +nolvadex 20mg/day not sure if i can find dianabol for the first few weeks but i will let u know how i did…so far i was doing a split but now what training would u recommend mby a full body like this one

http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_article/sports_body_training_performance/the_hft_handbook (the program is at the bottom of the page) doing the numbers and sets as shown on the article ? or some other form of the program?

my bulking diet was at 3600 kcal and ofc 2g/kg tell me how much my calorie intake should be during the cycle so i can compose the diet so that we can discus it here ? what food comes to option with u

fruits,tuna,rice,bread,eggs,peas,beans,meat (chicken breast,pork,sheep,fish),oatz and nuts,what else? also can i get a link with the table of content of the calories info on this site just to compare…

im also interested in gaining strength and endurance doing cardio so how should my runing/swimming program look like and how should i fit that in the workout?

3 liters of water a day,2000 mg omega 3? how much vitamin/minerals should i use?

btw how do u warm up? for me its 7-8 minutes of riding the bike to the gym 2 min of jumping the rope then doing a few exercises with lesser weight about 15 reps depending on what groups im working at the day

Cheers

Oh is that ALL??

Come on man.

strong first post.

Niiiice

Da fuck? I certainly didnt expect this kind of feedback tell me what u wanna know

1 year of training 191cm 92 kg

Weights all by 10RM

Flat bench 70 kg
Dead 80kg
Military 40kg
Squat 65 kg

btw the moon is the correct answer

Please stop dumbing down this board…

[quote]Lifeaintinfinite wrote:
Da fuck? I certainly didnt expect this kind of feedback tell me what u wanna know

[/quote]

Its not what we want to know, it is that you do not know anything and you expect us to tell you EVERYTHING…

Why are you taking nolva on cycle the entire time?

"im also interested in gaining strength and endurance doing cardio so how should my runing/swimming program look like and how should i fit that in the workout? "

You haven’t even picked a program yet, so how could we tell you when to work in running/swimming? I would say just do it like normal cardio… I think you are overthinking it…

“btw how do u warm up? for me its 7-8 minutes of riding the bike to the gym 2 min of jumping the rope then doing a few exercises with lesser weight about 15 reps depending on what groups im working at the day”

I will answer this part straightforward. Foam roll, LIGHT work on any injured areas, dynamic warmup, then start the first exercise very light and work up to my work sets.

The multi-vitamins aren’t that important if you eat well. I would add some magnesium though.

What are you doing for PCT?

Oh, and congrats on knowing that the moon is larger than an elephant.

It’s been said already but I’ll help you out.

This is the steroids forum. Not your online personal trainer.

If youre new to steroids and are wondering how your training should change when you use steroids, that’s fine. A very reasonable question.

My typical answer is that you should increase your volume by about 25-30% from what you normally do if you are looking to grow. Obviously calories should increase also.

The rest is for you to figure out. And it should only take about an hour for you to figure it out as you should have a solid lifting routine and absolutely have a grasp on what nutritional approach works best for you, for both gaining muscle and/or losing fat.

Hand holding costs money. No one does that shit for free.

[quote]BigSkwatta wrote:

[/quote]

Its not what we want to know, it is that you do not know anything and you expect us to tell you EVERYTHING…

Why are you taking nolva on cycle the entire time?

"im also interested in gaining strength and endurance doing cardio so how should my runing/swimming program look like and how should i fit that in the workout? "

You haven’t even picked a program yet, so how could we tell you when to work in running/swimming? I would say just do it like normal cardio… I think you are overthinking it…

“btw how do u warm up? for me its 7-8 minutes of riding the bike to the gym 2 min of jumping the rope then doing a few exercises with lesser weight about 15 reps depending on what groups im working at the day”

I will answer this part straightforward. Foam roll, LIGHT work on any injured areas, dynamic warmup, then start the first exercise very light and work up to my work sets.

The multi-vitamins aren’t that important if you eat well. I would add some magnesium though.

What are you doing for PCT?

Oh, and congrats on knowing that the moon is larger than an elephant.
[/quote]

U are right nolva from the first-second week would only be with some fast releasing androgen since its only enan i will probably implement it in the week 3…

Yes i havent picked the program thats one of the reasons i addressed to u ppl so what do u suggest?

And everybody has their own “normal” cardio what do u mean?

I’ve got 8-10 weeks to compose the pct havent yet…

I will come back tomorrow with the ~4000 diet to get some critiques

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
It’s been said already but I’ll help you out.

This is the steroids forum. Not your online personal trainer.

If youre new to steroids and are wondering how your training should change when you use steroids, that’s fine. A very reasonable question.

My typical answer is that you should increase your volume by about 25-30% from what you normally do if you are looking to grow. Obviously calories should increase also.

The rest is for you to figure out. And it should only take about an hour for you to figure it out as you should have a solid lifting routine and absolutely have a grasp on what nutritional approach works best for you, for both gaining muscle and/or losing fat.

Hand holding costs money. No one does that shit for free. [/quote]

Well i suppose the mentality on this forum is different yes they hold hands on some forums cuz they dont search for personal benefit and genuinely want to help ppl

Im sorry but your advice 25-30% doesnt rly help me out much since i was doing a typical split and i now need something with higher frequency and i would need a concrete prog suggestion if u plz

but yes i want to take the fast lane dont bitch me on that why would u do that?

ur not helping your case my man

[quote]zraw wrote:
ur not helping your case my man[/quote]

Are u fucking kidding me what am i supposed to do with this vague empty comments your smartass pose is just hideous man what can i say and i came here for some genuine advice and ended up frustrated so far…

I bet your the kind of kid that was asking his parents to do his homeworks for him

You learn more from researching things and asking yourself some questions than just being spoon fed. This holds true for everything, not just steroids and training in general

You must be one useless tool in this world

How in the world does “add 20-30% volume” not help you?

Thats incredibly basic and very appropriate because anyone can use it, regardless of how much volume they were doing previosly. Just add 20-30% volume to the routine you are currently making gains with. If you arent making gains with your current routine then you should address that problem before using steroids.

If you need to train body parts more frequently, do that. This isnt rocket science.

Why would I “bitch on you”, you ask? Because youre either incredibly lazy or too inexperienced to see good advice smacking you in the face. Get your shit together or hire a trainer to do it for you.

Wait a second. Are you really 18 years old?

Figures

GTFO.

[quote]zraw wrote:
I bet your the kind of kid that was asking his parents to do his homeworks for him

You learn more from researching things and asking yourself some questions than just being spoon fed. This holds true for everything, not just steroids and training in general

You must be one useless tool in this world[/quote]

Yes man a lot of researching comes by asking questions and now u’ve made me go into psyche s***,I enjoy discovering on my own as much as someone telling me info cuz basicly its the same cuz both come from other ppl,the thing is ppl dont wanna step over their pride and help cuz mind u they’ve been through the rocky road of self exploration and now jealously keep what they know to themselves which is why most of the forums fail so hard,im not asking much a mere link to a program so i can inquire and have something to begin with and a few more advices along with it and the reason why im so hasty with the info is cuz on monday im doing the shit and i want to do it right,what the fuck is the problem with me being so “young” for aas,is it only cuz becuz the final gains would lack?

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

Thats incredibly basic and very appropriate because anyone can use it, regardless of how much volume they were doing previosly. Just add 20-30% volume to the routine you are currently making gains with. If you arent making gains with your current routine then you should address that problem before using steroids.

If you need to train body parts more frequently, do that. This isnt rocket science.

Why would I “bitch on you”, you ask? Because youre either incredibly lazy or too inexperienced to see good advice smacking you in the face. Get your shit together or hire a trainer to do it for you. [/quote]

And no offense i would expect more from a guy with 10 000 posts (insane brah) and yes i would pay for the damn service if i knew it would definitely benefit me but im not sure so i go and ask? If u wanna help me out some more i would appreciate,yes i might be somewhat inexperienced but restraining the information from me proportionally to my inexperience is kinda a fail logic dont u think?

[quote]zraw wrote:

You must be one useless tool in this world[/quote]

Yes man a lot of researching comes by asking questions and now u’ve made me go into psyche s***,I enjoy discovering on my own as much as someone telling me info cuz basicly its the same cuz both come from other ppl,the thing is ppl dont wanna step over their pride and help cuz mind u they’ve been through the rocky road of self exploration and now jealously keep what they know to themselves which is why most of the forums fail so hard,im not asking much a mere link to a program so i can inquire and have something to begin with and a few more advices along with it and the reason why im so hasty with the info is cuz on monday im doing the shit and i want to do it right,what the fuck is the problem with me being so “young” for aas,is it only cuz becuz the final gains would lack?

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

Why would I “bitch on you”, you ask? Because youre either incredibly lazy or too inexperienced to see good advice smacking you in the face. Get your shit together or hire a trainer to do it for you. [/quote]

And no offense i would expect more from a guy with 10 000 posts (insane brah) and yes i would pay for the damn service if i knew it would definitely benefit me but im not sure so i go and ask? If u wanna help me out some more i would appreciate,yes i might be somewhat inexperienced but restraining the information from me proportionally to my inexperience is kinda a fail logic dont u think?
[/quote]

No, it’s not. Because the information is readily available to you. Youre just asking us to find it for you, consolidate it specifically to your needs, and shove it in your eyeballs.

I did not write the book on this stuff. How do you think I learned??

Edit

The logic fail is this. You think it’s a risk to pay for info you dont know will be good or not. How is free info any different?

For the last time. How is my advice of “add 30% volume to your current routine (that is assumed to be a routine that you are getting results from)” not helpful? What dont you understand about that?

Are you 18?

[/quote]

I didnt read this at first.

Jesus christ. You are one of the most immature people to ever post here.

But I’m sure you’ll have some perfect reason for why that isnt true. Get a clue. There is a reason kids your age shouldnt be using these drugs. This thread is one of those reasons.

Its amazing this kid knows of all other sites that will hold his hand and give him the info he wants, but yet he continues to dumb down this board with his inane babble…maybe he hopes he will you guys over!

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:
Its amazing this kid knows of all other sites that will hold his hand and give him the info he wants, but yet he continues to dumb down this board with his inane babble…maybe he hopes he will you guys over! [/quote]

Yea forgot to guard my self from this comment they usually hold hands but they also were trying to persuade me not to do the cycle

"I didnt read this at first.

Jesus christ. You are one of the most immature people to ever post here.

But I’m sure you’ll have some perfect reason for why that isnt true. Get a clue. There is a reason kids your age shouldnt be using these drugs. This thread is one of those reasons."

Im sorry i dont understand how did u notice my immaturity from that post explain me that,and how im i an example of bad stuff? Yes im a bit hot headed and into extreme stuff but i wanna do the things right so i will probably have some more questions on this thread hoping for the non self praising useless comments and answers

Yes im 18 and i wont gtfo ive injected the first one last night hit a couple of nerves but its fine just kidding ofc no problems…

now tell me if u plz is proviron an overrated drug,i think i should just stick to my testo and include nolva at third week…

u still havent critiqued my training choice what do u think about 5/3/1 personally prefer 5 workouts per week the most i might incorporate even the sixth or seventh depending on the aas boost we will see

anyway ive designed a guideline for the diet here it is:

2 eggs 160 12

whey 110 20

100 kr oat/or others 350

100 gr bread 350

200 gr breast 300 50

pre work

250 gr peaches 220

2 wheya 220 kcal 40

50 bread

pwm

2 wheya 200 40