Diet to Reduce Food Allergies?

So I have been reading a bit about food allergies and I was surprised at the ‘common’ list of foods that would cause adverse reactions.

Now, I’m not getting carried away or anything…but I was wondering if people knew of any good diets/food plans to go on that would allow me to steer clear of foods on these lists.

Milk,Egg,Peanut, Tree nut, Fish, Shellfish, Soy, Wheat

The only one that I can think of right now is the Anabolic Diet.

I’m still trying to gain size, so I want to choose carefully and not end up losing weight yaknow?

I don’t think you need to worry about developing allergies unless you get ALL of your protein from milk everyday or you eat 30 eggs a day, you know? Even the anabolic diet would be hard right? And no milk=no protein powder. As far as I know, you cannot develop an allergy to nuts or shellfish, but you can for eggs and milk. In fact, most people have mild allergies to milk and don’t even know it.

I think your best bet would be, with whatever nutrition plan you follow, to vary the sources of protein and fat weekly. Just my $.02

Soy is pretty much crap. In milk, I believe it’s the casein & lactose that messes people up.

I wouldn’t be concern unless you are allergic to one of those items in the list. A teacher once told me that we all develop a new allergy every 7 years, I doubt it’s true.