Diet Suggestion

Hey powerful girls.

Do anyone have a really good diet on 1500-1700 kcal?

I’m training a lot (1-2 times per day) and are trying to get a really nice/shape (maybe 6-pack) stomach.
I’m in really good shape already, and do know a lot about food, training and diets, since I’m study nutrition and health and work as personal trainer. But I just need some new suggestion for a diet - so do you went through a good diet you want to share, or du you maybe have some good meal suggestion (mostly for dinner), then I would like to hear about them…

I do diets-plan by my self, but just need some new tips :slight_smile:
Have e nice Training-sunday tomorrow!! :slight_smile:

I say just eat clean whole foods and be consistent. Thats the best ‘diet’ out there.

Thx coyotegal, but what exactly do you mean about whole food?
I’m unfortunately one of these persons who can’t eat much, so I’m trying to stick to a good protein diet, then after a while not use to the carbo and do only need a bit grain to get full, so it’s a good stomach ‘shrink’ exercise…
Right now I’m eating chicken and tomatoes + mozzarella for dinner, but I’m pretty sick of it, so need some good tips with out too much carbo…

chicken, fish, beef, pork, shrimp, brown rice, oats, eggs, vegetables, sweet potatoes, cottage cheese, greek yogurt…
If you dont want the carbs eat meat and veggies of any kind.

Yeah, that almost what I’m eating now, just need some good recipes or idea to that to cook, sick of dry chicken with vegetables … But the anyways, will try to be a bit more creative with fish for instance …

I’d say go look at some paleo recipe websites.

[quote]chi3ftain wrote:
Yeah, that almost what I’m eating now, just need some good recipes or idea to that to cook, sick of dry chicken with vegetables … But the anyways, will try to be a bit more creative with fish for instance … [/quote]

Try reading through this section for some good recipes, or at least things to give you some ideas…

I wouldn’t fear carbs too much if you are training hard, you’ll need them however, stick to the gluten free variety, rice based sources to keep things clean.

I’m with Coyote: WHOLE FOODs

fresh vegetables, fresh fruit, chicken, beef, pork, whole oats/grains, water.
Stay away from anything with added sugar, anything with preservatives, and anything refined.
Dairy is cool too, just ,make sure it isn’t the main source of fat/protein.

It’s really easy that way. Good luck.

_Mel

http://www.mykitchenaddiction.com/2009/08/baked-seafood-and-lemon-herb-pasta/

http://cdargis.tumblr.com/post/18818836004/garlic-pesto-chicken-with-tomato-cream-penne

You can just make the meat part of these dishes and eat them with a sweet potato cooked in the microwaves for 10 min or something alone those lines. I’m an athlete who does a lot of endurance work, so I usually just make the whole meal.