Diet Stuff and Weird Question

How many pounds would the average person cut inorder to loose one percent body fat? I am concerned with loosing too much weight while dieting to get my body fat % down.(if that makes any sence)

I started at 180 lbs and just under 30% bf according to my weight watchers scale(haha). I would guess I was actually 25%. I am around 165 now and have lost some fat but not as much as I would thought from loosing 15 poudns. I guess the first few pounds lost while dieting was waterweight?

I am taking Flameout, a multi vitamin and HOT-ROX. My diet is basically the 10 Habits with the ABS Diet as an additional resource. I think getting carbs only form health food has been the biggest change and is working for now. Should I consider any other supplements?

I have kept my little bit of muscle mass and strength so far. so I am happy about that.

I plan on getting to 12% bf before starting a clean bulk. Would that be a good goal to shoot for?

I hope the people that care enough to have read all this can understand what I am trying to ask/say. I dont always have the best written posts on here haha.

Thanks

[quote]DF85 wrote:
How many pounds would the average person cut inorder to loose one percent body fat? I am concerned with loosing too much weight while dieting to get my body fat % down.(if that makes any sence)

I started at 180 lbs and just under 30% bf according to my weight watchers scale(haha). I would guess I was actually 25%. I am around 165 now and have lost some fat but not as much as I would thought from loosing 15 poudns. I guess the first few pounds lost while dieting was waterweight?

Thanks[/quote]

At 180 pounds 30%bf you had 126 lbs Lean Body Mass, and 54 lbs of fat. If you had lost only fat on your way to 165 (very unlikely) You would now be 126 lbs LBM, and 39 lbs fat which is 23.6% bf. Most likely you lost a significant amount of muscle mass due to incorrect dieting/workouts. Measure your current bodyfat percentage and you can use some basic math to work it all out.