Diet Soda?

Diet Mug Rootbeer. Caffeine free (I think they all are), I’ll down cans of those like it’s my job.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]MODOK wrote:
Jesus…Diet coke is fine. Most dieting bodybuilders I know drink tons of it, including myself. [/quote]

Diet coke is NOT fine. It sucks.

Diet wild cherry pepsi shits on diet anything else. [/quote]

I’m still waiting for you to edit this complete crazy talk…

Shit.

Pepsi is for women, and cherry flavor is for prepubescent boys.

[quote]ashylarryku wrote:
Diet Mug Rootbeer. Caffeine free (I think they all are), I’ll down cans of those like it’s my job.[/quote]

A&W owns the rootbeer world. I could never go back to Mug.

Diet soda is fine, i got down to ~8 percent bodyfat while consuming shit tons of that stuff.

I once had a chubby girl tell me regular pop is better for you because diet pop will make your nervous system shutdown. She works at victoria’s secret so she was clearly qualified to say so, even though she couldn’t explain what “nervous system shutdown” meant.

On a serious note: is it called soda or pop?

[quote]VikingsAD28 wrote:

On a serious note: is it called soda or pop?[/quote]

It’s all Coke.

Mexican Coke is the shit, and no that is not a drug reference, it’s made in Mexico. It is made with real sugar, not HFCS, has a much deeper flavor, very satisfying.

Sometimes I like the fizziness of soda, not really the sugar, so I grab a Pellegrino or Perrier FTW. Works every time.

Coke Zero!
But I do wonder what how they make Coke Zero taste so much better than diet Coke, seems to have the same ingredients.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
Mexican Coke is the shit, and no that is not a drug reference, it’s made in Mexico. It is made with real sugar, not HFCS, has a much deeper flavor, very satisfying.

Sometimes I like the fizziness of soda, not really the sugar, so I grab a Pellegrino or Perrier FTW. Works every time. [/quote]

This is true, and it comes in a glass bottle and tastes so much better than the Coke here.

Soda in general = blech to me. I didn’t grow up drinking it. No taste for sugary drinks, even juice.

I guess diet soda is alright but water is way better.

Just my opinion.

[quote]doogie wrote:

[quote]VikingsAD28 wrote:

On a serious note: is it called soda or pop?[/quote]

It’s all Coke.[/quote]

This.

Love diet soda.

[quote]austin_bicep wrote:
Love diet soda.[/quote]

Jeez Austin, Cuttin up?

[quote]Sarev0k wrote:

[quote]austin_bicep wrote:
Love diet soda.[/quote]

Jeez Austin, Cuttin up?[/quote]

Yeah man, about to get ripped to the bone lol. Feels good being lean.

I love it when obese people cite ‘studies’ of how you can’t make use of artificial sweeteners and still get lean. Amazingly none of the competitive bodybuilders all over the world seem to have this problem.

I use diet rootbeer myself as a crutch when I’m getting antsy for something with taste, sugarfree jello, Splenda on my oatmeal and cottage cheese, sugarless gum non-stop all day long… it’s a shame that all the artificial sweetener causes a constant insulin spike and made me fat though… -lol

S

I love diet wild cherry pepsi and diet mug rootbeer. For some reason though the carbonation gives me like a very painful hiccup after every swig, very annoying.

Diet Coke, and every diet product that Coca-Cola makes tastes like a bag of assholes. Diet Dr. Pepper and Diet Mountain Dew are the shit. Diet Sunkist also kicks ass.

And as I write this I’m sitting in a Coca-Cola office with free access to Coke products. Too bad they suck.

[quote]dianab wrote:
Coke Zero!
But I do wonder what how they make Coke Zero taste so much better than diet Coke, seems to have the same ingredients.[/quote]

Completely true. I think Coke Zero and Pepsi Max are the two best for flavor.

My fiancee, who totally hated even the concept of diet sodas, and diet coke specifically, has suddenly started jonesing for Coke Zeros. I don’t understand it, but I won’t fight it.

[quote]MODOK wrote:
Cherry Vanilla Doctor Pepper.[/quote]
Bless you sir.

[quote]Stronghold wrote:

[quote]MODOK wrote:
Jesus…Diet coke is fine. Most dieting bodybuilders I know drink tons of it, including myself. [/quote]

x2.

I grew up drinking diet sodas and can’t stand the taste of full sugar soda. I don’t get the “diet sodas make me crave sweets” thing either. But I usually don’t have issues craving sweet stuff, it’s always wings, pizza, burgers, etc.[/quote]

X2 I always crave savoury foods