Diet Seriously?

Ok been working out for about 3 or 4 years on and off…I’m currently 5’8" 210 approximately 13 pct bf…and I’ve never takin a diet serious…really only get about 150 grams of protein a day…and just curious what level it would take me to if i actually ate seriously?

[quote]cc1985 wrote:
Ok been working out for about 3 or 4 years on and off…I’m currently 5’8" 210 approximately 13 pct bf…and I’ve never takin a diet serious…really only get about 150 grams of protein a day…and just curious what level it would take me to if i actually ate seriously?[/quote]

It will reverse your progress and make you small and weak.

The question was if I actually got my diet in line…what would I see out of it?..i don’t see how continuing what I’ve been doin would have reverse effects!?

Why don’t you try it and find out…

This depends on your goals. If you JUST want to get huge, then “serious” eating simply loading your gullet with tons of food. If you want to get ripped, then you’re going to have to control your food intake.

Also, learn this… Sarcasm - Wikipedia

Well rocky…thought that’s what the whole point of a discussion forum was to get some input…just trying to get some info

Okay. Let’s try this. What if I told you that, as a college student, I have a 3.4 GPA, but I didn’t study for any of my exams, go to extra help, make flashcards, go to review sessions, get a good night’s sleep before the test. Not too shabby in the scheme of things, considering my laziness.

Then I ask you, what do you think I could expect if I started studying my ass off and doing all those other things?

Do you see yet why your question gives pause?

Hey man, we are all here for the same reason we enjoy working out its our lifestyle!. …just looking for that little boost of assurance i guess…i put everything into my workouts and everything else just have always looked over the dieting aspect in which i know is something that is key to my progress…but hey i get your point just what i was looking for that little bit of reason popped in my head with your analogy!