Diet Question

hi e1,

I realize that I probably should have posted this in the Supplements and Nutrition forum, but considering I am one of us, and not all of them are… I decided to post it here where I am most comfortable.

For those of you who know me, I have issues with belly fat. I am 5’10, 205 with 20% BF. I am a 47yo Male.

I use gear. I eat clean, but lots.

Gear is T cyp. 300mg e3d and Primo 300mg e3d. I was stacking Mast at 100mg e3d but recently (last inj.) stopped. (I was out… and waiting). I dont use any AI since I have had serious libido issues, but I don’t really have any issues with gyno, etc.

I am bloated somewhat, but the A’dex never helped that.

I work out 3x week total body with heavy weight. 1 hour hard.

Supps.

Co Q-10 300mg/day
Alpha Lipoic Acid 200mg/day
Fish Oil 10g/day
Flaxseed (sprinkle ground over shakes)
L-Carnitine 500mg/day
B-12 200mg/day (was using Metformin)
Multi

I am using a good protein shake right now, but this is all part of my question.

The question is that I want to lose the belly fat and save the muscle. I need to know what I need to be eating, but I would rather have a plan to follow… I know there are lots of plans here… but what do you all think…

My goal is to get down to 185, be cut and look good. I don’t care if I am any stronger, I am not that kind of lifter… I am already probably the strongest guy in my gym at my weight.

Any suggestions…

Oh… I have an ankle injury that will be surgical I found out today, so cardio will be limited to that which I can do considering my surgery…

(Bushy… I know you will be tempted to tell me to hop around in circles on one foot for 20 minutes on my off days! lol)

The diet is my biggest concern.

Your thoughts?

Peace e1

Jet.

I am going to catch all kinds of hell for this - but it works for me, so maybe it will help you as well.

I gain a lot of sedentary, sit behind a desk fat during tax season. It only lasts for 4 months, but for some reason it is the only 4 months of the year I have an appetite. Maybe I am a nervous eater.

Anyhow - I know that unless I go to rather extreme measures around the first of May, I will spend the rest of the year looking at a gut that I never wanted.

This only really works when you are on gear, and especially well when you are on the tren. But I only eat three times a day, and light meals only.

I get protein, carbs and fat all in each meal, and I do not take a protein supplement in between meals. The only thing I will do is take a 1/2 serving of Surge immediately PWO. I do this for two straight weeks, then I have a binge meal on the 15th day. I’d say my total energy intake for any given day is around 1500-2000 calories at the most.

It hurts, but by the middle of June - my abs show back up.

Have you looked up the article called “steroid dieting” on T-Mag? The advantage of being on gear is that you can cut out more calories than you normally would be able to and still hold on to muscle.

Basically it’s like the velocity diet. It sucks, but if you have the will power it works. Basically I would say just cut all your carbs for 6 days a week, then carb up one day, and repeat. Aim for around 2000 calories a day. You also might want to look into the article series on Dave Tate’s transformation, I thought they were fairly informative. Best of luck.

BB

[quote]InTheZone wrote:
Hey Jet,
How commited to dieting/eating variables would you be willing to go with? If you have what it takes, the Anabolic Diet could do wonders for your goals on the cutting…

If interested, I could help you out with that in the form of a nice "care Package"...containing said info..
                  peace bro,
                     ToneBone[/quote]

Bone,

Thanks for the response… How committed…? I would “eat” my belly fat to get rid of it if I could get my head down there… (actually, If I could get my head that far down, I would never get to the gym)… :stuck_out_tongue: But, back to serious, very committed Bone. I have considered the AD… so yes… excellent…

Peace bro,

Jet

[quote]rainjack wrote:
I am going to catch all kinds of hell for this - but it works for me, so maybe it will help you as well.

I gain a lot of sedentary, sit behind a desk fat during tax season. It only lasts for 4 months, but for some reason it is the only 4 months of the year I have an appetite. Maybe I am a nervous eater.

Anyhow - I know that unless I go to rather extreme measures around the first of May, I will spend the rest of the year looking at a gut that I never wanted.

This only really works when you are on gear, and especially well when you are on the tren. But I only eat three times a day, and light meals only.

I get protein, carbs and fat all in each meal, and I do not take a protein supplement in between meals. The only thing I will do is take a 1/2 serving of Surge immediately PWO. I do this for two straight weeks, then I have a binge meal on the 15th day. I’d say my total energy intake for any given day is around 1500-2000 calories at the most.

It hurts, but by the middle of June - my abs show back up.

[/quote]

Rain,

I gotta tell you that I have somewhat of the same situation. Each year in June/July I sit in SinCity for 7 weeks making a living… (I play Poker professionally). I usually take home a decent sack ‘o’ cash, but also an extra 10lbs which is mostly belly fat… and each year I eliminate carbs/eat mostly lean protein/and 86 the shakes for a few weeks and “Viola” off comes the fat… back come the abs…

In Dec. '05 I had my gallbladder removed and everything seemed to change… the belly fat is much more stubborn and comes on even during what I think is relatively clean eating periods. Now I can’t seem to get the routine to work… but then again… back then I had a gallbladder and wasn’t shooting all this wondrous gear. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for the reply… always appreciated from you vets.

Peace bro,

Jet

[quote]bigbugga wrote:
Have you looked up the article called “steroid dieting” on T-Mag? The advantage of being on gear is that you can cut out more calories than you normally would be able to and still hold on to muscle.

Basically it’s like the velocity diet. It sucks, but if you have the will power it works. Basically I would say just cut all your carbs for 6 days a week, then carb up one day, and repeat. Aim for around 2000 calories a day. You also might want to look into the article series on Dave Tate’s transformation, I thought they were fairly informative. Best of luck.

BB[/quote]

Reading it now Bug, Thanks Bro,

Jet

[quote]InTheZone wrote:
Hey Jet,
How commited to dieting/eating variables would you be willing to go with? If you have what it takes, the Anabolic Diet could do wonders for your goals on the cutting…

If interested, I could help you out with that in the form of a nice "care Package"...containing said info..
                  peace bro,
                     ToneBone[/quote]

Bone,

Thanks for the response… How committed…? I would “eat” my belly fat to get rid of it if I could get my head down there… (actually, If I could get my head that far down, I would never get to the gym)… :stuck_out_tongue: But, back to serious, very committed Bone. I have considered the AD… so yes… excellent…

Peace bro,

Jet

Glad I could be of some help, let us know how it goes…