Diet Plateau

This could be although that amount on a low carb diet would likely not be to big a problem to the best of my knowledge.

What To Look For In A Fish Oil Supplement
In order to be safe and to make sure you get all the health benefits of increasing the amount of omega 3s in your diet, you should only take fish oil supplements that meet the following criteria:

Your fish oil must list the specific species of fish used to make the oil. Salmon, tuna, sardines and anchovies are the richest sources.
Your fish oil must contain omega 3 fatty acids - not just “fish oil”. They are not the same thing.

It should list the total amount of EPA and DHA on the label. This should add up to the total amount of oils in the product. If they don’t, you’re being sold a bunch of filler oils (yuck!)

The oil should be pressed from only the flesh of the fish. Don’t accept products that are pressed from heads, tails or internal organs. Why would you want oil from the parts of the fish that humans don’t eat?

The fish used for the oil should be health screened and disease free. Make sure that the manufacturer knows exactly where their fish are coming from.

Your fish oil should be guaranteed to be 100% pure. That means absolutely no toxins, heavy metals or pesticides.

Stay away from fish oil that has been molecularly distilled. The distillation process alters the natural form of the oil. Yes, it may remove some of the toxins, but the oil is no longer in it’s natural state. As a matter of fact, molecular distillation causes the oil to be oxidized and there’s nothing worse for you than an oxidized oil. If your fish oil is molecularly distilled, you should be wondering how polluted the fish oil was to start with that they had to use such an aggressive purification process on it.

My current Diet/ plan

wake up 12
take HRX and do cardio

1- get home
3 eggs, with cheese and salsa
fruit
green tea

3 - shake and go to train

4/5 get home post workout shake and creatine

1 hour after post workout whenever that mayb be I have another meal
steak
salad
green tea

8/9 - chicken
green tea
Lettuce

Tell me what you think laroyal

I like that you are rotating your protei sources, as you have probably gathered I am big on that. I also like that you are using green tea, the research keeps piling up on its value not only in fat loss but health in general. I am guessing you have a schedule that keeps you up late (as do I) which sometimes makes it beneficial to take a nap. I terms of the cardio you are doing in the morning I would make sure you take 3g Vit C prior to performig it and PLEASE tell me you are doing interval and ot steady state. Here is a fat loss plan Doctor Serrano shared with me (well it is what you wuold do for the fist 13 days ayways). Although there are’t many kcals it is nutriet dense and may patiets of his and cliets of mie have made impressive steps forward.

Example meal Plan day 1- 180 pound male

First thing in the morning on an empty stomach (optional) Fat Reduce

Breakfast 8 am

4 whole eggs, 2 egg whites steamed asparagus ,1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil

multi vitamin, 2-3 Flame Out

Amino Load 1 10 am

1-2 Scoops Ergopharm allinone 16 oz water, 5-10gbcaa
Lunch 12pm

Shrimp/Vegetable stir fry, Large salad, Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil as dressing

Large serving steamed vegetables. 2-3 Flame out

Amino Load 2 2 pm

Mid Afternoon on an empty stomach (optional) Fat Reduce

Pre Workout- cut dose in half for GPP days

Immediatly post workout
2-4 scoops allinone 5-10 grams bcaa

30 minutes following workout- optional

2-4 scoops whey protein with glycine

Dinner 6 pm

Fresh Fish, Steamed vegetables , Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil as dressing

2-3 Flame out

Amino Load 3 10 pm

note adjust meal sizes as needed for your body size and activity levels

Optional- Fat Reduce PM

Example day 2- 180 pound male

Breakfast 8 am

Lean Steak, steamed green beans, 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil

multi vitamin, 2-3 Flame out

Amino Load 1- 10 am

Lunch 12pm

Roast Turkey, Large salad, Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil as dressing

Large serving steamed vegetables. 2-3 Flame out
Amino Load 2 -2 pm 16 oz water

Pre Workout- cut dose in half for Cardio days

2-4 scoops allione, 5-10 gbcaa

Immediately following workout

2-4 scoops allione, 5-10 gbcaa
30 minutes following workout- optional

2-4 scoops whey protein

Dinner 6 pm

Baked Chicken , Steamed vegetables, Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil as dressing

2-3 Flame out

Amino Load 3 10 pm

for supplements I go to www.ntesupplements.com

I have fat in my lower back, lower chest, and lower abs, insulin is one of my problems, so my question is, will doing a low-no carb diet help or exacerbate the estrogen/cortisol problems that I’m also having? Thanks!

[quote]metroboy wrote:
I have fat in my lower back, lower chest, and lower abs, insulin is one of my problems, so my question is, will doing a low-no carb diet help or exacerbate the estrogen/cortisol problems that I’m also having? Thanks![/quote]

Start a new topic, and in it, detail everything about your training, diet, body status, and relevant medical history.

[quote]Xab wrote:

[quote]metroboy wrote:
I have fat in my lower back, lower chest, and lower abs, insulin is one of my problems, so my question is, will doing a low-no carb diet help or exacerbate the estrogen/cortisol problems that I’m also having? Thanks![/quote]

Start a new topic, and in it, detail everything about your training, diet, body status, and relevant medical history. [/quote]

And to add to that, when you start a thread, post pics.