T Nation

Diet Plan w/ BCAA's

Hey guys,
I was curious what everyone thinks about Scott Mendelson’s Zero Tolerance plan. Basically, its 3 real food meals a day getting 1-1.5 grams of protein per lb of LBM and all the fats and stuff…pretty much lo carb. The main “originality” of the diet is that in btw. the 3 meals, you pretty much load up on amino acids and apparently this would be good for building muscle and losing bodyfat at the same time. The BCAAs are suppsosed to be anti-catabolic and are supposed to facilitate fat loss. What do you think of this? Thanks
-Matt

Hey guys,
I was curious what everyone thinks about Scott Mendelson’s Zero Tolerance plan. Basically, its 3 real food meals a day getting 1-1.5 grams of protein per lb of LBM and all the fats and stuff…pretty much lo carb. The main “originality” of the diet is that in btw. the 3 meals, you pretty much load up on amino acids and apparently this would be good for building muscle and losing bodyfat at the same time. The BCAAs are suppsosed to be anti-catabolic and are supposed to facilitate fat loss. What do you think of this? Thanks
-Matt

well Matt

my name is kevin…

and I am living proof it worked for me…

12 weeks on the program I lost about 46 to 50 pounds of fat and gained 8 pounds of new muscle so yes it worked for me…others might not say it does …but for me it did…I have been asking others what they thought maybe i was a fluck …but who knows…

kevin

No you didn’t.

yes i did …it wasnt that hard…it takes hard work thats all and follow the plan…I do need to loose just 20 more fat pounds and I would be at my ideal body fat %

3 to 4 pounds of fat is possable if you didnt have the will power to do it. thats not my fault

What’s a fluck?

It was ment to be Fluke, it was a typo

Where can I find out more info on it??