Diet of A Newb

Alright I am ~170 5’11 16 years old. Diet is posted below. Another thing is that I am trying to pack mass on as quick as possible, fat is okay with me. If i need to, I can cut later. I try and eat anything in site that has calories, so it may not be that consistent, but anyway:

7:00AM
6 egg omelete + 1/2 cup egg beaters(12g protein)
1 cup oatmeal

10:00AM
Half Gallon of 2% Milk(dad wont buy whole -.-)
5g fish oil
2 Medium sized pancakes(about 600 cal total)

12:15PM
Additional Half Gallon of Milk
OR
Fast food or something.

2:30
1/2 serving Surge

4:10
1 serving Surge

4:30
1 Cup oatmeal
1 scoop Grow!
1 cup milk
1 banana

6:30
Chicken
Rice
Salad
OR
Half gallon of milk(if not drank by lunch)

8:00
Salmon
Avocado
Salad
ZMA

9:00
Metabolic Drive
Fish Oil
Almond Butter

Other than adding more veggies, what else can I do to add more food in? I am almost always hungry, so that shouldnt be a problem.
Any suggestions would be great.

[quote]SeanT wrote:
Alright I am ~170 5’11 16 years old. Diet is posted below. I try and eat anything in site that has calories, so it may not be that consistent, but anyway:

7:00AM
6 egg omelete + 1/2 cup egg beaters(12g protein)
1 cup oatmeal

10:00AM
Half Gallon of 2% Milk(dad wont buy whole -.-)
5g fish oil
2 Medium sized pancakes(about 600 cal total)

12:15PM
Half Gallon of Milk
OR
Fast food or something.

2:30
1/2 serving Surge

4:10
1 serving Surge

4:30
1 Cup oatmeal
1 scoop Grow!
1 cup milk
1 banana

6:30
Chicken
Rice
Salad
OR
Half gallon of milk(if not drank by lunch)

8:00
Salmon
Avocado
Salad
ZMA

9:00
Metabolic Drive low carb
Fish Oil
Almond Butter

Other than adding more veggies, what else can I do to add more food in? I am almost always hungry, so that shouldnt be a problem.
Any suggestions would be great.[/quote]

Why Drink half a gallon of milk ? I know ppl trying to become animals But half a gallon aint exactly too healthy i would think.

Try this,

7am, 3 boiled eggs (WHite part only)
1 Oat meal with Milk
1 Protein shake

9:30 - 10:00
Steams Vegtables
Some chicken breast
Protein shake/Smoothie with lots
of fruit for vitamins

12:30 - 1:00
Nice steak with mint, Black peper
Maybe sweet potatoe/jacket potato
Some Veg if you want
and Glass of milk

3:00 - 3:30 (Last meal before workout)
Turkey sandwitch wih whole wheat
brown bread/High Fibre Bread
protein shake(25-30 grams Protein)
Any other Supplements you need.

4:00 - 4:30 Start your workout

(1-1 1/2 Hour workout Example)
6:00 - 6:15
10 to 15 mins after your workout Take a protein shake, and amino boost or what ever Supplements you take.

8:15 - 8:30
Nice Piece of Fish steak
maybe some Brown Rice
Steamed Vegies
maybe abit of sauce/curry
What ever else you want

Either then you can take a protein shake at same time, or just later on abit But its recommended you Can either take it Right before bed, or and hour or too before.
If you are going to take a protein shake, Try make it a slow Digesting protein supplement that will Get you through most of the night.

When you wake up, one of the best things you can do is start off the day with high protein due to the body not have eaten for a good few hours…

Just dont forget ur VItamin c’s!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Bro that looks very damn good plain and simple lots of quality calories some junk but mainly 90% goods stuff. Should have you growing larger and stronger. go for it.

yes add veggies etc as you can and get er done

Phill

Very nicely done, there, omuk!!! (grin)

Wow, thats one complicated diet. I am not really trying to eat super clean, just trying to get calories in and eat. Milk has lots of calories, and pretty evenly divided. Nothing wrong with milk for me, doesnt give me diahrea, and havent scene much if any acne increase.

Another thing is i have school, so hot meals aren’t really possible most the time. That does sound like a nice plan, but not enough calories, and last time i tried a plan like that, didn’t gain much weight.

ok Try this…

This is my New diet for the next 3 months… This was provided by my coach to me, Hes 4 times reigning champion in the gulf… Will ask him for a few photos, and will upload them to show you Him… Hes a Mega Lifter, and Big overall :stuck_out_tongue:

Morning:
10 egg whites
1 Egg including yellow
Low Fat milk (1 cup , can make it more)
2 bannanas

2 hours later
Tuna in water
water to drink/Anything really… Low carbs and Bad fats!

1 hour after the meal ( my choice)
Workout!

20 mins after workout.
Take my supplement (Pure Egg protein supplement) Due to 0 grams fat, 0 grams carbohydrates, and Pure Protein with Best quality around, and all the essential amino acids needed.

2+1/2 hours After my workout

2 Chicken Breast
potato Boiled (300grams)

2 Hours Later

Tuna in water
anything to drink (HEALTHY!!!)

last meal of the day

Same as my first morning meal!

ok! so heres The “settings on my diet”:stuck_out_tongue:

Dont Eat Carbohydrates After 7PM,
Not including Fruit, but can eat fruit any time Upto about 1 - 2 hours before bed.

I like to leave 1 hour after my meal before Going to the gym to let it sink in abit and really start digesting.

This meal Is for 3 months only, Then i Must Change it again for my Body adapting, and Plus Bigger the muscle
More the Energy needed!

This Diet is for building pure Muscle mass and Cutting down your body fat!

I am currently Building Huge Muscle mass, and looking to loose More body fat.

I am 5"6 almost 5"7.
180 pounds.
19% body fat
16 inch Bicep
47 inch Chest
15 inch forearm at widest point
36 inch waste (Trying to cut it futher)
Massive thighs… didnt measure, Just know their Turning into tree trunks!lol
and i THINK 19 or 20 inch Calfs

These values i will Verify… But their my reading about 3 weeks ago, and will Double check
Shy for a photo pose… but maybe some time sooner in the future.

i workout Heavy in Reps of 10, 8 and 6.
But this means Very heavy weight, So Do what im doing to build more muscle.

If cutting remove the bannanas at night, and 1 egg with yellow remove.
The rest is Purely ok for cutting.
15, 12 and 10 Reps you should do.

You can subsitute The tuna for a Supplement. There is no need for Supplement before night time Because 10 egg whites is a Huge Dose of protein.

I am hopefully going to speak to him to try reduce the egg white number to about 6 and maybe a supplement or something else because 22 Eggs (including 2 with egg yolks) in 1 days adds up roughly to about 400 dollars a month on eggs alone over here in the Uae!! Because My brother is cutting, and i am looking to Build up more mass!

so if anyone can provide a high protein subsitute with LOW carbs, LOW bad fats and more essential acids and fats! would be appreciated, if not… will notify you tommorow.

I only Use 1 Kind of protein at the moment, But am going to switch as soon as it runs out (next week probally)
and switch to a 100% Egg protein supplement which you can order in the states for a low cost, Probally maybe less than others or if not same as the others.

Aint discouraging anyone to go off what your on. I personally think though 0 grams of fat is better than 1 when loosing body fat… so who knows :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyways, Im not exactly a pro Like CW or anyone else, I am just doing my Homework, Learning from pro’s, and Implementing my own ideas mixed with Some Fundamental rules, Such as Dead life, Squats etc…

These Type of routines are amazing when Building mass, so no matter how much the metal grip of the barbell makes me wanna cry :cry: I still bear with it and never avoid these workouts.

And about The “cheat day”, i dont know about you… But my cheat days have lead me to cheat weeks, So to hell with them! lol

But anyways, Take care… Have Fun…

and try implement other ideas into your own… Create your own SUPER-HYBRID diet :stuck_out_tongue:

haha, TC and any questions am here!

Abdul.

p.s. I have been working out for about 6 months
Am 18 years old

Dead lift 250 lb
Box Squat 250 lb (smith machine)
Bench press 200 lb MAX

And so on… like i said, i aint exactly arnold Big arms … But i am me, and i am working towards my goals like each and everyone of us… So lets just try it simple But effective :smiley:

[quote]omuk wrote:
ok Try this…

This is my New diet for the next 3 months… This was provided by my coach to me, Hes 4 times reigning champion in the gulf… Will ask him for a few photos, and will upload them to show you Him… Hes a Mega Lifter, and Big overall :stuck_out_tongue:

Morning:
10 egg whites
1 Egg including yellow
2 bannanas

2 hours later
Tuna in water

Workout!

20 mins after workout.
Take my supplement (Pure Egg protein supplement) Due to 0 grams fat, 0 grams carbohydrates, and Pure Protein with Best quality around, and all the essential amino acids needed.

2 Chicken Breast
potato Boiled (300grams)

2 Hours Later

Tuna in water

last meal of the day

Not including Fruit, but can eat fruit any time Upto about 1 - 2 hours before bed.

I like to leave 1 hour after my meal before Going to the gym to let it sink in abit and really start digesting.

This meal Is for 3 months only, Then i Must Change it again for my Body adapting, and Plus Bigger the muscle
More the Energy needed!

I am 5"6 almost 5"7.
180 pounds.
19% body fat
16 inch Bicep
47 inch Chest

These values i will Verify… But their my reading about 3 weeks ago, and will Double check

You can subsitute The tuna for a Supplement. There is no need for Supplement before night time Because 10 egg whites is a Huge Dose of protein.

I am hopefully going to speak to him to try reduce the egg white number to about 6 and maybe a supplement or something else because 22 Eggs (including 2 with egg yolks) in 1 days adds up roughly to about 400 dollars a month on eggs alone over here in the Uae!! Because My brother is cutting, and i am looking to Build up more mass!

so if anyone can provide a high protein subsitute with LOW carbs, LOW bad fats and more essential acids and fats! would be appreciated, if not… will notify you tommorow.

I only Use 1 Kind of protein at the moment, But am going to switch as soon as it runs out (next week probally)
and switch to a 100% Egg protein supplement which you can order in the states for a low cost, Probally maybe less than others or if not same as the others.

Aint discouraging anyone to go off what your on. I personally think though 0 grams of fat is better than 1 when loosing body fat… so who knows :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyways, Im not exactly a pro Like CW or anyone else, I am just doing my Homework, Learning from pro’s, and Implementing my own ideas mixed with Some Fundamental rules, Such as Dead life, Squats etc…

These Type of routines are amazing when Building mass, so no matter how much the metal grip of the barbell makes me wanna cry :cry: I still bear with it and never avoid these workouts.

And about The “cheat day”, i dont know about you… But my cheat days have lead me to cheat weeks, So to hell with them! lol

and try implement other ideas into your own… Create your own SUPER-HYBRID diet :stuck_out_tongue:

Abdul.

Am 18 years old

Dead lift 250 lb
Bench press 200 lb MAX

And so on… like i said, i aint exactly arnold Big arms … But i am me, and i am working towards my goals like each and everyone of us… So lets just try it simple But effective :smiley:
[/quote]

IMO stick to the first diet OP tis one is lacking good and any fats big time. MILK IS NOT BAD!!! just bad for some ppls goals its loaded with quality protein , carbs, and fats not just sats either.

This diet is also hugely lacking veggies fruits any and everything really aside from some good but limited protein source

Phill

[quote]Phill wrote:
omuk wrote:
ok Try this…

Morning:
10 egg whites
1 Egg including yellow
2 bannanas

2 hours later
Tuna in water

Workout!

20 mins after workout.

2 Chicken Breast
potato Boiled (300grams)

2 Hours Later

Tuna in water

last meal of the day

More the Energy needed!

I am 5"6 almost 5"7.
180 pounds.
19% body fat
16 inch Bicep
47 inch Chest

Abdul.

Am 18 years old

Dead lift 250 lb
Bench press 200 lb MAX

IMO stick to the first diet OP tis one is lacking good and any fats big time. MILK IS NOT BAD!!! just bad for some ppls goals its loaded with quality protein , carbs, and fats not just sats either.

This diet is also hugely lacking veggies fruits any and everything really aside from some good but limited protein source

Phill[/quote]

btw, What i forgot to write!
Lol, That was the basic essentials,
U need Veggies… just on the protein side of things you Must eat Veggies with that.
eat fruit through out the day uptil 7 o clock at night.

Milk IS good for you, But 1 gallon a day is on the crazy side, as is 22 eggs a day as a wrote above.

Add Vegtables to the menu ofcourse,
Eat Fruit after each meal uptil 7 pm…
Try eat Whole wheat bread with some of the meals, in the morning maybe a bowl of whole oat meal…
I dont mean to say a can of tuna alone is it… But LIMITING your carb intake is essential, as is limiting your saturated fats.

With each of my meals i eat Steamed brocoli, Carrots, sometimes asparagus,
Kidney beans, Almonds, mint, yougurt,
you name it i add it… But sticking to those outline principals above and add the Vegies and fruit and its complete.

Also for the water to drink, you can subsitute it for a healthy drink, or maybe a fruit juice such as Orange juice 100% which is Very high in vitamin C.
you know what i mean, Sorry for Not typing the Veg side in, just got kinda lazy and forgot…

But using that as a basic view, you can modify it and add in extra Fruit and veg where ever you want it.
But the High side of the protein is there, and some Carbs also such as boiled potato.

Just becareful with too much carbs, and fats… Also, add olive oil and stuff…

I showed you my sources of Protein, But i will definatly make sure i have my Veggies, Carbs…

But i Am Very limiting with carbs.
Pain in the ass is i put on weight quite easy, SO i try to limit that.

also Milk is Very good. Drink it if you want, never said it was bad for you. I did however say that 1 gallon a day is somewhat stupid… Its the equivilance of training 24/7.
Only give what the body can use…

Fill up a car now without driving it and come later and try fill it up again… it will already be full from the first time…

So like i said… Careful with quantities… But like i also said…
I do appreciate to hear ur ideas…

and thanks for pointing out the mistake to tell about veggies and Fruit :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

LOL:

Ok im sorry bro so pretty much you layed out 1/3 of a diet.Pretty much heres some protein sources a banana and a potato. Now add a bunch of carbs be it fruit, veggie, bread, add some fats bee it olive oil, almonds, etc.

Still think the OP’s original plan was pretty damn good fr his goals. Simple effective covered all the bases. if he finds he gaining a lil much back off maybe drop a lil milk or a few eggs if not gaining then add more.

I still see nothing wrong with his milk intake for his goals or his eggs. as long as he’s getting enough varied fats to balance it out a bit. Many a Large and healthy individual have been built on eggs, milk etc.

Not that yous is a bad plan either one you add all the other stuff.

Phill

[quote]omuk wrote:

btw, What i forgot to write!
Lol, That was the basic essentials,
U need Veggies… just on the protein side of things you Must eat Veggies with that.
eat fruit through out the day uptil 7 o clock at night.

Milk IS good for you, But 1 gallon a day is on the crazy side, as is 22 eggs a day as a wrote above.

Add Vegtables to the menu ofcourse,
Eat Fruit after each meal uptil 7 pm…
Try eat Whole wheat bread with some of the meals, in the morning maybe a bowl of whole oat meal…
I dont mean to say a can of tuna alone is it… But LIMITING your carb intake is essential, as is limiting your saturated fats.

With each of my meals i eat Steamed brocoli, Carrots, sometimes asparagus,
Kidney beans, Almonds, mint, yougurt,
you name it i add it… But sticking to those outline principals above and add the Vegies and fruit and its complete.

Also for the water to drink, you can subsitute it for a healthy drink, or maybe a fruit juice such as Orange juice 100% which is Very high in vitamin C.
you know what i mean, Sorry for Not typing the Veg side in, just got kinda lazy and forgot…

But using that as a basic view, you can modify it and add in extra Fruit and veg where ever you want it.
But the High side of the protein is there, and some Carbs also such as boiled potato.

Just becareful with too much carbs, and fats… Also, add olive oil and stuff…

I showed you my sources of Protein, But i will definatly make sure i have my Veggies, Carbs…

But i Am Very limiting with carbs.
Pain in the ass is i put on weight quite easy, SO i try to limit that.

also Milk is Very good. Drink it if you want, never said it was bad for you. I did however say that 1 gallon a day is somewhat stupid… Its the equivilance of training 24/7.
Only give what the body can use…

Fill up a car now without driving it and come later and try fill it up again… it will already be full from the first time…

So like i said… Careful with quantities… But like i also said…
I do appreciate to hear ur ideas…

and thanks for pointing out the mistake to tell about veggies and Fruit :slight_smile: :)[/quote]

My only comment would be to eat more veggies. Besides that, your diet looks fine. If you’re gaining muscle and not too much fat, stick with it. If you begin to accrue too much fat, re-evaluate.

if u want you can try incorporate ideas… I dont wanna be percieved as hostile! lol just wanted to add the finals to the beggining…

Anyway, try any of them including your own and stick with it…

3 months usually then u can usually see how its going… But who knows…

Whats your workout plan Btw ?

Omuk: Stop posting. This is why the board faces the rash of skinny newbies - someone posts on here genuinely interested in gaining weight, with a solid diet, and someone tries to screw it up. The OP’s original diet is fine and will gain him weight - your advice is, to say the least, confusing; i would lean towards flat out bad.

[quote]LoneLobo wrote:
Omuk: Stop posting. This is why the board faces the rash of skinny newbies - someone posts on here genuinely interested in gaining weight, with a solid diet, and someone tries to screw it up. The OP’s original diet is fine and will gain him weight - your advice is, to say the least, confusing; i would lean towards flat out bad.[/quote]

Damn while I dont agree with a lot of his info no reason to flame the hell out of the guy seems like he’s giving what he feels has worked for him, another out look, and say hey use what you can it may work LOL

Phill

[quote]LoneLobo wrote:
Omuk: Stop posting. This is why the board faces the rash of skinny newbies - someone posts on here genuinely interested in gaining weight, with a solid diet, and someone tries to screw it up. The OP’s original diet is fine and will gain him weight - your advice is, to say the least, confusing; i would lean towards flat out bad.[/quote]

Oh holy one, why not share your wisdom with the world ?

also The Diet i told him to follow was to Build lean muscle without gaining too much Body fat. Yea maybe getting fat and then cutting is one way, But keeping body fat undercontrol and building mass is another.

You say my plan is bad ? How come i’ve Gained so much lean muscle and At same time lost alot of body Fat ?

IF the definition of a working plan is one that seems bad in your eyes, then ill take it.

I didnt tell him to follow any other than his original but rather suggested one that i am on and might possibly work for him.

1 gallon of milk at a time just seemed kinda outta the way… But let us all hear ur version. Because if you aint here to help him, then why are you here anyway ??

Ah, I edited my Original post and adding that I expect fat gain, my goal is to gain mass as quickly as possible, fat is fine. i do not want to take 3 months to gain 5lb of LBM, I’d rather take some fat gain, worry about it later(I’m naturally a skinny bastard).