Diet Help

Hello to all present here
i have no knowledge about diet. I think that my poor knowledge about diet block my performance. Is there any diet experts who can help me design my diet proramm. please.
thank you
doom

Lose weight fatass.

I currently have no money. I would like to be rich by tomorrow. Does anyone have any tips?

The posters before me were a big help. My suggestion is to buy John Berardi’s Precision Nutrition package. It’s linked to in most of his articles. If you don’t want to spend money then at least read his Tailor Made Nutrition Articles that are on this site, you can search them under his name or by entering that in the search engine at the top. If you have any questions after that, you didn’t read it thoroughly.

[quote]doom wrote:
Hello to all present here
i have no knowledge about diet. I think that my poor knowledge about diet block my performance. Is there any diet experts who can help me design my diet proramm. please.
thank you
doom[/quote]

Start reading around here. There is tons of information on diet and lifting.

[quote]scottiscool wrote:
The posters before me were a big help. My suggestion is to buy John Berardi’s Precision Nutrition package. It’s linked to in most of his articles. If you don’t want to spend money then at least read his Tailor Made Nutrition Articles that are on this site, you can search them under his name or by entering that in the search engine at the top. If you have any questions after that, you didn’t read it thoroughly.[/quote]
I just want to second this. There are many here who know a lot about nutrition, but in my opinion Berardi is tops.

[quote]PinkMist wrote:
Lose weight fatass.[/quote]

Yo… fag bag stop being a f**king jerk… why don’t you go do some curls, bitch.

… On a further note, yeah, there is plenty information online at T-Nation.com to help you.