Diet Help!

When I’m in the “off” part of my cycle what diet should I follow? I checked some threads but still am not quite sure. I’m considering using the T-Dawg diet or maybe just eating clean while consuming 1 gram of carbs per lb. of bodyweight. Or whatever. Please let me know what I should do. Thanks very much again!!

spreading the fat throughout the day is a good idea; once you get the recommended EPA/DHA, then other sources of fat are okay; there probably wont be much left to work with, however.

I still want to lose fat during my off cycle period. What diet would be the best for this? If I did chose the T-Dawg diet should I stick with it for 2 weeks with no carb up day (like it recommends for the first 2 weeks) or should I still incorperate one? Thank you!!!

Going w/ T-dawg and 1 carb up weekly (the type that i have recommended on this thread) is fine. You dont need to skip the carb up because you were already on a low calorie low carb diet for the previous two weeks.

Put the money in the bank unless…
You have your diet in order (Do you keep a food log?)
You have your training in order (Do you keep a training log?)
Have your lifestyle in order (Do you smoke? Do you drink excessively? Do get enough sleep each night?)
If you answered no any of the questions above, especially the first two, then you are throwing your money away. Supplements are the frosting on the cake of proper eating, training, & lifestyle.