Dinner: lean pork,chicken,beef, or turkey
shitload of veggies
(sometimes)-less than a cup of potatoe, rice, or pasta

Before Bed: 1 cup cottage cheese
large slice cheddar cheese

100g Carbs
200g Protein
70g Fat

Usually I eat a little more than that, but that’s my meal plan at the lowest of the low. I haven’t actually lost any strength. I started out at about 185 and I’ve gotten under 180 in a couple of weeks.

Not sure where to go from here. Im a little worried about losing muscle, not getting enough protein, etc. Any input is appreciated. Thanks

Why are you not sure where to go from here?

On not losing muscle, lift heavy. Get a cheap caliper, measure your skinfolds once a week, calculate a BF% estimate and LBM estimate to monitor whether you are losing LBM. It’s OK to lose a few pounds LBM which are likely water/glycogen.

you’ve got a total of about 1850cal on your non training day, so how many cal are you taking in on training day, as well as carb, protein, fat numbers?

what sort of training are you doing?
HIIT/ cardio?

I take in another 30-40 grams of carbs on training day, 30 grams more of protein, and ten grams more of fat. So, im taking in about 300-400 calories more. I play basketball, use DeFranco’s wsb4sb, and I do heavy sled sprints a couple of times a week. Usually 6-10 sets, up and down a 30 yard hill is a set. So 60 yards per set.

Personallly, I dont think you should be dieting dowm fat. Your 5’11 and 180 so your no short stack like me. Your lifts aint bad, BUT they have way more potential to go up. I guarentee if yo kept a solid diet for mainentance and not losing weight, add about 40-50lbs on each lift (shouldnt be impossible, im goin to assume your semi-new to lifting) you will stay around the same weight BUT look alot more solid.