Diet Help to Keep Losing Fat

First off, I’m a newbie to this site as of about a month ago, and I have to say, I’m addicted! What a great site.

I am looking for some help on what type of diet I should be using right now. I’m 25, 5’11", currently 193 lbs, not sure on my BF%, probably around 15%. In the last 9 months, I’ve lost 40 pounds, mostly by consistent weight training, and no more eating like a fat ass. However, I’m at the point now where I have about 10-15 pounds at the most that I would like to lose, and in turn lower my BF% to a point where maybe I’ll see my abs for the first time in my life. This is the first time in my life, that I have actually cared about that goal, and I’m super psyched about getting there.

Currently I workout with a friend at work who is on a Staley program training for bodybuilding. So I know that I’m on a mass adding training routine. And I enjoy the workouts he has, I don’t really want to change that. I’m just not sure how I should be eating.

Through my large weight loss session I was just following simple guidelines of 40% carbs/30% prot/30% fats. That worked for the majority of the weight, I know that won’t work now. I tried a low carb (< 75g/day) diet for 2 weeks, lost 5 pounds, but my thought process was affected, my attitude, energy level, it just seemed to screw me up too much.

I’m looking for any suggestions that anyone may have. Please feel free to ask questions.