Diet Help Please

im 140lbs, and i have allergies to eggs, nutts, and seafood. can anyone please help me out with a great diet outline. i would really appreciate it.

Well Im guessing your gona want to gain muscle??? So id say eat around 3500+ calories a day at least to start and see how you progress. GET A GOOD PROGRAM FIRST THO! An exaple of one day of eating should look something like this!

Meal 1 Whey protein shake with 1/2 cup of oatmeal and some fruit or berries!

Meal 2 Chicken breats with vegies and some low fat yougurt

Meal 3 Turkey with whole wheat wraps or 2 peices of whole wheat bread with mayo and a salad

Meal 4 Extra lean ground beef with kidny beans or chic Peas and vegies

Meal 5 (post workout lets say) - 50 grams of whey protein Isolate with 80 grams of dextrose.

Meal 6 (Pre bed) - 200 grams of cottage chese with some whey and some healthy fats like some olive oil or sumthing!

This is just a rough outline You gave me no info on your calorie needs or goals so thats the best I can do considering! Good luck and train hard!

what are you eating now?

All seafood, or just shellfish?

get more olive oil. get fish oil too if you arent allergic to it.

and lots of meats. i dont see where the big deal is… most people dont eat eggs anyway and seafood is kinda expensive so the only problem is nuts.

more olive/fish oils, and more meat should do the trick.

[quote]Dave.F wrote:
Well Im guessing your gona want to gain muscle??? So id say eat around 3500+ calories a day at least to start and see how you progress. GET A GOOD PROGRAM FIRST THO! An exaple of one day of eating should look something like this!

Meal 1 Whey protein shake with 1/2 cup of oatmeal and some fruit or berries!

Meal 2 Chicken breats with vegies and some low fat yougurt

Meal 3 Turkey with whole wheat wraps or 2 peices of whole wheat bread with mayo and a salad

Meal 4 Extra lean ground beef with kidny beans or chic Peas and vegies

Meal 5 (post workout lets say) - 50 grams of whey protein Isolate with 80 grams of dextrose.

Meal 6 (Pre bed) - 200 grams of cottage chese with some whey and some healthy fats like some olive oil or sumthing!

This is just a rough outline You gave me no info on your calorie needs or goals so thats the best I can do considering! Good luck and train hard!

[/quote]

aiight thanks, im allergic to most whey protein though because it either has nutts or eggs in it…
do you mind sending me a link to a good diet program. thanks

[quote]Zagman wrote:
All seafood, or just shellfish?[/quote]

all seafood. fish, shellfish, crabs… everything lol…

[quote]Otep wrote:
what are you eating now?[/quote]

ive been eating alot chicken, pork, turkey, with rice usually…
ive cut off all junkfood, and pop… i cant even remember the last time i had mcdonalds lol. but yea i would really appreciate it if you or someone would send me a link to a good diet program because i would truly follow it hah. thanks

http://www.T-Nation.com/readArticle.do?id=1021940

This is an Article by Chris Shugart its a clean mass diet thats reall easy to follow and will give you all the protein carbs and fat you need to build some quality mass! Around 5000 calories a day I do beleive which should be plenty considering your only 140lbs

Good Luck