Diet Guilt

So I have been on a pretty strict diet (Grapplers Guide to Nutrition Fat Loss for 170lbs) and tonight I caved and had smoe ice cream and a burrito and I have just felt terrible ever since, has anyone else had a slip off the wagon and gone fat kid for a few hours?

[quote]TwoScoops wrote:
So I have been on a pretty strict diet (Grapplers Guide to Nutrition Fat Loss for 170lbs) and tonight I caved and had smoe ice cream and a burrito and I have just felt terrible ever since, has anyone else had a slip off the wagon and gone fat kid for a few hours?[/quote]

Come on bro cry me a river. You prob needed it next time plan the cheat you [prob needed it

Now get back to it and keep rolling

Phill

The harder you stick to the line, the harder it feels when you fall off. I am not saying don’t be strict, by all means control what you eat. I just recommend enjoying yourself once in while. If you occasionally eat something you should not have, make up for it. Look at the big picture.

Thanks guys i needed someone to yell at my bitch ass

For real, if you fall off the wagon then chase that motherfucker down and get back on.

how was progress on the diet going?

[quote]TwoScoops wrote:
Thanks guys i needed someone to yell at my bitch ass[/quote]

at least you understand how this board works!

i know how it goes though, you are killing it for like week or two straight, every meal is pretty much Berardi eat your heart out, then boom, you just can’t take it.

there are many triggers, but being in the company of people eating poorly, missing a feeding, or simply not having cheated in too long are the most common.

i find if i spread out a few cheats during the week, i can manage. so for my 4 meal a week, i get 2 sushi meals (i get sashimi alot, but i limit roll sushi and anything with rice to those two meals), 1 pizza feeding (to stay sane), and a couple pints of beer for the fourth one. this allows me to stay sane and within the 90% for the rest of my intake.

next time you feel the guilt, use it to think about what you could have done to avoid the situation, even if it means just guiltlessly chowing down on some crap food once or twice a week on a scheduled basis. either way, don’t let it consume you, use it as a catalyst for future action - focus on what you can do instead of what you did.

Yea, I had been sticking to the diet…probably too strictly my last cheat meal was…May 26th. I have my comptetition on june 30th so I will probably plan one or two small but very delicious meals until then, because I don’t want to turn into a junior Kobyoshi(sp?) again.

I know this is off the topic, but I have come up with a great little dinner that I have been having if your a fan of corned beef hash.

Throw some ground turkey, a cooked a cubed yam, and some black beans in a pan with a little olive oil and fry it up. when its almost done add an egg white or 2 to tie it all together.

Other then that, I’m back on the wagon, training my ass off (WB’s Hammer Down:Endurence is kicking my ass) and gearing up, to throw down.