Diet for Lifting & Basketball

Ok so I’ll be a freshmen this fall, playing D-1 basketball. My question is about my diet but I’ll give a quick background about my workout schedule. I play or intensely practice for an hour and a half to two hours, 5 days a week. I lift 4 days a week, and do a plyometric workout once a week. Now, I’ve never really kept track of my total fat, caloric, protein etc. intake mainly because I always ate extremely clean.

I just averaged out for the first time what my daily stats look like and everything was surprisingly low. They were 45 g fat, 350g carbs, 220 g protein and 2685 calories. So basically I had just around 15% from fat, 33 % from protein and around 52% from carbs. Based on this, I have been seeing consistent gains in the weight room and on the court, plus my weight has been maintained for a long time.

Also, i’ve noticed my sex drive is unusually low for an 18 year old, strangely to me (and my girl.) I haven’t woken up with the little guy saluting in probably 2 or 3 months. I guess my questions are could this, which is most likely low testosterone, be a byproduct of my diet, which is too low in fat? What changes should be made and what foods should I be using to make those changes?

I just started ZMA last night so we’ll see if that has any effect on my most likely low zinc levels, and in turn, testosterone levels, due to the intensity and frequency of my workouts.

My other question is if I do increase my fat and in turn caloric intake, will my weight stay the same? As of now, with my current diet, my weight has stayed the same, even with the low amount of calories, most likely cause my body has just gotten used to it. I know it’s a lot but I’m just a teenager who wants to get better and learn. Thanks a lot.

Yes id say raise the fat and total intake. Will you stay the same weight at a higher intake prob not you will likely get a quick bump in Bodyweight and then even out

Phill