Diet for Increased Levels of T, DHT, and Libido

Hi, guys!

Can you, please, check my current diet and suggest me to add or remove something from it? My goal is increased levels of T, DHT, bigger balls(i’m not joking) and overall better libido and sex drive.

Breakfast -
7 almonds
1 tablespoon of extra-virgin olive oil
Oatmeal
1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar
Black tea (sometimes with lemon)
A small plate of pumpkin seeds
3 dried figs

Lunch -
3 hardboiled eggs
3-4 radishes
Black tea
A handful of raisins
A few walnuts mixed with a tablespoon of honey

Post workout -
1 banana
A plate of cottage cheese

Dinner -
3/4 of the whole steamed Mackerel (+ lemons, + onion)
Plate of buckwheat
1 tomato

Post dinner -
Black tea
A handful of raisins
A small plate of grated ginger

Before sleep -
2 brasil nuts

I eat like this everyday. I usually add in the mix some vegetable salad (onion, garlic, vinegar, olive oil, radishes, tomatoes) and a few lemons and sometimes celery.

I’m not drinking alcohol, not smoking, sleeping 8-9 hours a day and working out 4 times a week.

What am i missing? What am i eating in excess? My main concern is high levels of PUFA, but i’m not sure if it’s a bad thing. What should i add or remove from my diet for reaching my goal?

Try more cholesterol and fat in your diet from animals. Try eating 5-6 whole eggs for breakfast. Then for lunch, eating steak or some ground beef. Red meat really makes me feel better personally. I know what the shit says on the interwebz, but I feel like a different man when I have beef in my diet. Also, try to buy everything organic.

For lifting, be sure to you are squatting and doing some fairly intense conditioning.

AND, be sure you are sleeping like a champ. Most mornings you should be waking up thinking, “Man, that was some good sleeping.” I would say this is probably one of the most important things for a naturally healthy hormone profile.

I would love to add some good beef to my diet but unfortunately there isn’t to be found in my city. We don’t have farm markets and “things” they sell in most shops don’t look very trustworthy.

I will try to add more eggs to my diet, thanks!

I’m deadlifting and squatting on the leg-day. One time per week is enough?

Fish and tons of green vegetables

If your balls have shrunk it is probably a medical issue so see an endo instead. If not, all you need is enough dietary fat(notice I wrote enough, not excessive) and Brawndo.

Thanks for advice! I will add some green vegetables.

They not shrunk, i just want them to be kinda bigger :grin:

How much dietary fat is enough? Do you think i consume it in excessive amounts?

And what is Brawndo?

Outside of getting enough cholesterol the only other strategies are stress reduction, adequate sleep & recovery and avoiding xeno/phytoestrogen which can be acquired through foods, plastics/packaging etc.

The only guaranteed, substantial way to increase your testosterone blood serum levels, DHT levels and reduce your e2 levels are via pharmaceuticals.

Those three have a direct influence on your libido, but dopamine levels as well as receptor sensitivity does as well.

it has electrolytes.

1 Like