Diet for Cycle

I am soon going to start my first cycle. It is 12 weeks of Test E with winny at the end. I am also going to kick start it with Test P for the first 3 weeks. I have the details already figured out. This is a cutting cycle!!

I need help with the diet. I have it set normally but how does being on cycle effect it? I have heard everything from “eat 3500 cal a day” to “it does not change” to “eat 4-6k cal a day” to even " doesn’t matter just 2g protein per lbs" Please someone set the record straight. What is the real answer from someone who knows?

my stats 23 years old, 5ft 10 in, 195 lbs, 12-15% bf, training is good.

[quote]hp1836 wrote:
I am soon going to start my first cycle. It is 12 weeks of Test E with winny at the end. I am also going to kick start it with Test P for the first 3 weeks. I have the details already figured out. This is a cutting cycle!!

I need help with the diet. I have it set normally but how does being on cycle effect it? I have heard everything from “eat 3500 cal a day” to “it does not change” to “eat 4-6k cal a day” to even " doesn’t matter just 2g protein per lbs" Please someone set the record straight. What is the real answer from someone who knows?

my stats 23 years old, 5ft 10 in, 195 lbs, 12-15% bf, training is good.[/quote]

If you are cutting you need to be at a caloric deficit. AAS will help you to keep muscle mass and lose fat. You have to cut calories though or it will be a bulking cycle. Simple as that.

[quote]hp1836 wrote:

my stats 23 years old, 5ft 10 in, 195 lbs, 12-15% bf, training is good.[/quote]

Those are just random statements, not dieting tips. If you don’t have the basics of your nutrition down already this is not going to be a successful cycle for you. So if you want help post your current macros, training, and cardio.

my current macros are 203p 73f 207c 2335 total calories. this includes a ton of vegetables and is based on what i currently eat. current training schedule is chest/biceps, back/triceps, shoulders/traps/forearms/abs, legs and repeat on a 4 day cycle. my cardio is intervals on the stairmaster everyday but leg day usually lasting 15-20 minutes. I do high rep high volume workouts 20 sets minimum per muscle group. more for larger muscles like legs.