Diet Feedback Please

Can anyone help? I was told I should alternate my calorie intake so I’m not eating the same thing everyday.I was losing consistently until a few weeks ago, so I wondered if I was eating too much.

I eat 6 meals/day.

6-7 cardio/weight training
8:00 Whey shake (16oz=356 20g protein)
10:00 Metabolic Drive bar
12:00 4oz grilled turkey/chicken w/veggies
2:00 yogurt w/1/2 c cottage cheese
5:00 4oz fish w/veggies
7:00 Metabolic Drive, 4 almonds

Only beverage is a gallon of water

Thanks in advance for any advice.

What are you eating prior to weight training??

How much does this add up to??

Off the top of my head your lacking fats and over all real food mainly in the AM the shake is fine but add some fruit etc.

are you still losing what are you doing for training??

Phill

[quote]tekgrl wrote:
Can anyone help? I was told I should alternate my calorie intake so I’m not eating the same thing everyday.I was losing consistently until a few weeks ago, so I wondered if I was eating too much.

I eat 6 meals/day.

6-7 cardio/weight training
8:00 Whey shake (16oz=356 20g protein)
10:00 Metabolic Drive bar
12:00 4oz grilled turkey/chicken w/veggies
2:00 yogurt w/1/2 c cottage cheese
5:00 4oz fish w/veggies
7:00 Metabolic Drive, 4 almonds

Only beverage is a gallon of water

Thanks in advance for any advice.
[/quote]

Nothing to eat before your workout?? Bad idea unless you are doing low intensity fasted cardio only.

Any carbs in your PWO shake? Maybe add a piece of fruit with the shake.

Where are the healthy fats? EVOO, flax meal, fish oil, natural peanut butter, avocado, etc. 4 almonds is not nearly enough.

What does this total - how many grams of P, C & F? You might want to consider getting 1g/lb bodyweight in protein, .5b/lb in healthy fats and the rest comes from complex carbs.

I agree with what others have said. You definitely need to eat before your workout, add carbs to your PWO (have you tried Surge yet?), and increase the good fats. A couple of simple ways to do this is to pour some olive oil on the veggies you have for dinner and take fish oil caps.