Diet Critique

Im mid cut to my spring/summer goals.
I figure i have 12 weeks left to lose around 15-20 lbs of bf.

Ive been doing great so far adding more cardio and standard diet. Ive lost 25lbs so far and i think the target goal will be around 225.

That being said, here is my diet…
http://www.tiny.cc/62BFp

I think this should be fine for the next 10-12 weeks.
(This does not include 1 cheat night per week)

I would appreciate it if you folks would offer any opinions on anything lacking.

regards,
mp

[quote]maxx power wrote:
Im mid cut to my spring/summer goals.
I figure i have 12 weeks left to lose around 15-20 lbs of bf.

Ive been doing great so far adding more cardio and standard diet. Ive lost 25lbs so far and i think the target goal will be around 225.

That being said, here is my diet…
http://www.tiny.cc/62BFp

I think this should be fine for the next 10-12 weeks.
(This does not include 1 cheat night per week)

I would appreciate it if you folks would offer any opinions on anything lacking.

regards,
mp[/quote]

You forgot a fat totals column.
Edit:
I just noticed that you eat at 11:30 and then at 4:30. Add something in between ex. BCAA . I see you are taking ephedrine, will that suppress your appetite enough? Are you training everyday, if not why the Gatorade? These are some things to consider.

[quote]themonthofjun wrote:
You forgot a fat totals column.
Edit:
I just noticed that you eat at 11:30 and then at 4:30. Add something in between ex. BCAA . I see you are taking ephedrine, will that suppress your appetite enough? Are you training everyday, if not why the Gatorade? These are some things to consider.
[/quote]

I do 30-45 mins of cardio every morning except leg day.
I do 5 days on 1 day off heavy weights at night.
The gatorade is for my post workout carbs in my vanilla protein.
Gatorade+2 scoops vanilla taste like cream sickle!
The ephedrine isn’t really for the appetite suppressant but for the extra energy.
I will add the fat column tonight.

Ive been on a similar diet for 4 weeks now but 1 extra can of tuna and more cals for dinner at night. This week is the first one at less than 2k cal.